How did Hurt Look last night?

He dropped 51. Oops sorry, wrong Hurt.
He played against kids half his height. It reminds me of a kid who left Georgia Tech and went to play DIII...the kid dropped 52 on the opponents. Get back to us when he drops 52 in the NBA.

He played against kids half his height. It reminds me of a kid who left Georgia Tech and went to play DIII...the kid dropped 52 on the opponents. Get back to us when he drops 52 in the NBA.

He is playing kids who are 3' 4 1/2"? That seems right.

You really dislike Hurt. He can't control who he plays. He dominates the summer circuit against other D1 prospects. What do you want him to do?

He is playing kids who are 3' 4 1/2"? That seems right.

You really dislike Hurt. He can't control who he plays. He dominates the summer circuit against other D1 prospects. What do you want him to do?

I don't dislike Matthew at all. I don't know him. I am only stating the obvious, which is the competition he faced isn't stellar.
I want him to go directly to the NBA. The moguls in $$$ power need to drop kick the one and done experiment.

The word for the day is . . . drop

Top Bottom