***OFFICIAL ORAL ROBERTS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The long break behind us, its time to get back to hoops. Let's hope the boys are refocused, refreshed and ready to get our moxie back. I want to see a team with some urgency tonight, and I want us to blow Oral Roberts out.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTN plus this late into the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think Mark Acres, Anthony Roberts, and Alvin Scott; coached by Bill Self are coming out of that locker room tonite you're sadliy mistaken.

Gophers by 27.

Sounds like McBrayer is out, Hurt starting.

No TV again. Can't believe the money I spend and can't watch the game.

Any idea why he is out?

Pitino had a comment the other day about how he wasn’t back to 100% after his infection and losing 20 lbs. not sure if it’s related.

Have to get better on the D boards. Getting beat on effort there early. Keep feeding Murph on O

Happy to see Hurt getting some minutes. He is a positive if he keeps moving off ball like he has so far

For those that love bashing IW, he has played VERY well tonight on both offense and defense. Best D he has played IMO

When MN passes it from up top to the free throw line area, Murph/whoever is there typically has a shot or a pass to an open 3 every time. Need to forcefeed that against this match up zone. As stated earlier, rebounding effort has to improve. Need a leader to step up to provide fire/passion/energy into the team. Seems like that is one important role lacking from this team. Nate isn't a vocal leader, nor is Murph. Someone needs to become that voice IMO

Agreed. And we’re throttling OR just for Good measure!
38 to 34 at the half is throttling ORU?
And people say that I'm delusional.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So start betting against Gophers spread rest of season?

What has happened to Konate? Did he get hurt a couple games back?

We're beating them at the half by the same margin as Southern Nazarene did...wtf happened to this Gophers team? ORU lost by a combined 80 to Penn State and Oklahoma State.

Top Bottom