Video: Full Signing Day Presser

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k8_JRmem_N4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the video PJ mentions.....multiple gray shirt players... "not allowed to comment on them but I know they are really excited to join our family next January. Hopefully, you got a chance to hear from all of them on twitter"... etc at about 48:10 on the timeline. If it was two, I'd think he'd say that? So it seems like 3 or more?
Logan Richter is one. Who are the others?
On a side note: early morning Thursday we have fallen to #30 and Georgia has jumped Ohio St for the number one spot on 247.

On a side note: early morning Thursday we have fallen to #30 and Georgia has jumped Ohio St for the number one spot on 247.

You mean that we're falling down into the 30s as other schools sign more prospects? For real? How could this have happened? No one could've predicted this!

You mean that we're falling down into the 30s as other schools sign more prospects? For real? How could this have happened? No one could've predicted this!

Just yesterday gh was full of the high class #. Hmmm.

No, more as in: By February will we be in the 40's? I believe we'll be close if we are not. However, I still think PJ put together a very nice class this year. I like how he did it the last couple weeks and I'm optimistic, hopeful next year will be better. And who are the other grayshirts, please?

What was the bet again? Final class rank >30 and JB disappears for a year and <30 you disappear for a year?

What was the bet again? Final class rank >30 and JB disappears for a year and <30 you disappear for a year?

30 or higher and 31 or lower were the cutoffs. I'm sure that we'll go up, though, with all of the recruits we still have room for in the 2018 class.

PJ has aged 10 years in 11 months. Take a week (or more) with the kids in Hawaii, grow some hair, then get back at it.

Just yesterday gh was full of the high class #. Hmmm.

No matter what the ranking number ends up it at least on paper is one the best recruiting classes at the U in a long time. Plenty to like about it.

I was surprised that nobody asked PJ about the QB situation at the presser. It's an uncomfortable question to ask, but someone asked him about David Alston in particular who the Gophers didn't offer and that's even a more uncomfortable/awkward question.

Top Bottom