Class of 2018 National Signing Day Thread - Tweets, Analysis and More

What is wrong with some of you? Do you guys really not know how modern college football works? Of course these rankings and national accolades matter and should be celebrated. Nobody says it’s the same as winning games but you don’t win games without well coached talented kids. This recruiting cycle is clearly an important piece of the projct. Be happy about it for F sakes.

Just wanted to know if he thinks this class if average, how he rates previous classes. Then again you two are the biggest trolls on GH

22nd on 247 rankings
22nd on ESPN Rankings

I'll be, and am, plenty happy that we were able to sign kids that other P5 schools wanted and had offered. Especially those with SEC offers.

That's an actual, tangible thing.

I will not acknowledge college fantasy football: recruit ratings and rankings. They're invalid.

I'll be, and am, plenty happy that we were able to sign kids that other P5 schools wanted and had offered. Especially those with SEC offers.

That's an actual, tangible thing.

I will not acknowledge college fantasy football: recruit ratings and rankings. They're invalid.

I'm not sure you understand what the word tangible means.
adjective:
capable of being touched; discernible by the touch; material or substantial.

I'm not sure you understand what the word tangible means.
adjective:
capable of being touched; discernible by the touch; material or substantial.

Haha. Thank you. I was thinking the same thing.

A scholarship contract is a physical, real thing. It represents real, physical effort that other coaching staffs put into trying to lure away the players we signed.

Ratings and rankings are fantasy.

Top Bottom