Ray Buford to New Mexico State

I saw some of these videos a week or two ago when NSMU beat So. Alabama to become bowl eligible for the first time in 50 plus years.

The video is worth a look. They have had a very tough road for football at NMSU, getting kicked of their conference, and not having much to work with.

I recall that Danny Knee guy commenting during our last visit there on the LD Aggievision broadcast I saw on Fox Sports West (ariz). It looks like Aggievision was upgraded quite a bit since then. This production looks pretty good. I liked the coaches interview a bit into this video.

This was probably their biggest win since they beat the U of M in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyD6qNjBVJE

I saw some of these videos a week or two ago when NSMU beat So. Alabama to become bowl eligible for the first time in 50 plus years.

The video is worth a look. They have had a very tough road for football at NMSU, getting kicked of their conference, and not having much to work with.

I recall that Danny Knee guy commenting during our last visit there on the LD Aggievision broadcast I saw on Fox Sports West (ariz). It looks like Aggievision was upgraded quite a bit since then. This production looks pretty good. I liked the coaches interview a bit into this video.

This was probably their biggest win since they beat the U of M in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyD6qNjBVJE

Go back and watch how close that last pass was to going for a TD and think how horrible that would've been...

Ah yes because every rape allegation is fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you state for the record what Ray Buford J.R. did? You’ll have to spell it out.

I’m reluctant to engage the primitive millennial mind but I’m feeling frisky tonight.

Nah. Normally yes, but this guy’s actions put the U in a world of hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it really put the U in a "world of hurt?"

They lost a few decent football players. Spent some relative pocket change on a biased investigation. Then, in the end, the AD got his leverage to make the coaching change he wanted, and Kaler got to righteously strut around in the media. National exposure is relatively off the charts with Fleck (who is only here because of the opportunity for coaching change as a result).

Of all the parties that ended up in a bad spot here....the U wasn't one of them:

1. The girl and family,
2. The players and their families who were involved but erroneously (Winfield, etc),
T2. The former coaching staff and families who had to pick up leave and disrupt income and real life,
T2. The teammates that busted their tail for 4-5 years to miss a bowl as a senior this year,
3. The fans,

The only way the U was really hurt was by looking like total incompetents while making things up as they went. None of those people lost their jobs. Some even got promotions (the head of investigative body comes to mind). Exploitation of the situation by the U may be a step too far, but not by much.

Weren't there people on Gopher Hole that said the U was going to get sued up the as* by the players that got kicked off the team? Was there ever a lawsuit?

Did it really put the U in a "world of hurt?"

They lost a few decent football players. Spent some relative pocket change on a biased investigation. Then, in the end, the AD got his leverage to make the coaching change he wanted, and Kaler got to righteously strut around in the media. National exposure is relatively off the charts with Fleck (who is only here because of the opportunity for coaching change as a result).

Of all the parties that ended up in a bad spot here....the U wasn't one of them:

1. The girl and family,
2. The players and their families who were involved but erroneously (Winfield, etc),
T2. The former coaching staff and families who had to pick up leave and disrupt income and real life,
T2. The teammates that busted their tail for 4-5 years to miss a bowl as a senior this year,
3. The fans,

The only way the U was really hurt was by looking like total incompetents while making things up as they went. None of those people lost their jobs. Some even got promotions (the head of investigative body comes to mind). Exploitation of the situation by the U may be a step too far, but not by much.

:horse:

Top Bottom