No Fleck interview on Sports Huddle - 12-17-17

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck interview today on the Sports Huddle on WCCO. I listened from 9:30 to 10:50, and to the best of my knowledge, they never said anything about Fleck. Usually, if he's not going to be on the show, they say something. This time, nothing. Gopher basketball coach Rich Pitino was on during the normal Fleck time slot. (following a fascinating interview with some guy about planning for the Super Bowl......................)

I have no idea what that means going forward. We'll see if Fleck is on the show next week after the early Signing day.

I just wish they would make an announcement up front if Fleck is not going to be on, because, selfishly, that affects my plans for the morning.

(If that was my biggest problem, life would be easy...............got a new boss at work and it's making my life a royal mess.)

UPDATE: at 11:05, Dave Mona just said they would "make every effort" to have Fleck on the show next week. Stay tuned.

I tuned in around 10:30-11:30 and they said "We will try and get PJ Fleck on next week." They then went on to talk about signing day and the afternoon goalline club social, and the press conference at 10:00 AM that morning.

Is Fleck out on recruiting visits?

Fleck probably didn't want to be asked by Sid what sideline they will be on next year.

Last minute shopping.

I hope so. I hope he is shopping for better players. Not that I want him to renege on commitments, I just hope that if he should lose a recruit, he has a better one in the wings.

Top Bottom