Other big ten games Weekend of Dec 16-17

bc2211

Reaction score
Rutgers took down a ranked Seton Hall team today. Game was at Rutgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSU and NW I’m oddly tight games near halftime against Oakland and DePaul, respectively.

Iowa throttling the Drake team that gave us fits at home. Any hope that Iowa was going to be hapless this whole year have been put to rest.

Iowa throttling the Drake team that have us fits at home. Any hope that Iowa was going to be hapless this whole year have been put to rest.

I’m not sure you can take anything from that game. Drake is projected at the bottom of the MVC.

I’m not sure you can take anything from that game. Drake is projected at the bottom of the MVC.

I disagree that a basketball game outcome is completely meaningless. (That would come as a shock to the NCAA tournament selection committee.) Drake is a nifty team and already much improved under the new leadership.

Indiana battled back from 14 down in the 2nd half and forced OT against Notre Dame. Down 3 with 1 min left

Unreal. Colson had a half-court shot go halfway down (and come back out) that would have tied and sent to 2OT. Perfect game to have Gus Johnson on the call!

Great day so far for the Big Ten. Rutgers and Indiana beat top 25 teams. Come on Nebraska! (I can't believe I'm saying that)

Definitely a productive day in the big ten! Bummed I missed the Indiana game... sounds like it was a good one

B1G looking decent this weekend... If the Gophers dont get their act together they’re battling for that 8,9,10 spot in the conference. Hopefully they get to a 9-9 record?

The "worst team in the Big Ten" is sure giving Kansas quite a game right here! Go Huskers!

NE Is hitting shots!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s just a snapshot - but NE and Rutgers showing out again tonight kind of dulls the negative narrative on this board lately. Gophers certainly need to improve, but the middle of college basketball can be so hit or miss.

B1G looking decent this weekend... If the Gophers dont get their act together they’re battling for that 8,9,10 spot in the conference. Hopefully they get to a 9-9 record?

Don’t hijack my topic!

Great Saturday for the B1G. Didn't expect Rutgers or Indiana to win. That really helps the perception of the league. I think yesterday means that the B1G has cemented themselves as the 5th best conference behind the ACC, Big 12, SEC and Big East. You can make an argument, the B1G could be ahead of the Big East. Only bad thing about the league as a whole is that almost every team played a horrible OOC schedule, which will inflate the league RPI.

Top Bottom