2017 Bowl Games Thread

UCF QB is making some amazing passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If UCF hangs on to win then 2 teams in the College Playoffs will have lost to Auburn, and the undefeated UCF Knights will be left out.

I'm surprised LSU didn't go for it at the inch line.

If UCF hangs on to win then 2 teams in the College Playoffs will have lost to Auburn, and the undefeated UCF Knights will be left out.

Alabama, Clemson, Georgia... how do we know if any of them are among the Top 5?
This year’s CFP is totally meaningless. The #1 seed lost to Syracuse. WTF?!?
The television will be powered-down for the afternoon. Try again next year.

ND’s Miles Boykin with a SCTop10 one handed TD catch to give the Irish the Citrus Bowl win over LSU

GREAT win by UCF. Looked every bit like they belonged despite a 55 talent rank vs mighty Auburn at 8.

That was fantastic.

Gotta say that I'm pulling for Georgia in the Rose Bowl. I've got no dislike for them. And Mayfield is a cocky $hit.

GREAT win by UCF. Looked every bit like they belonged despite a 55 talent rank vs mighty Auburn at 8.

Don't you recognize an outlier when you see it?

Every once in a blue moon there are legit G5 teams with elite defenses and/or offenses that don’t get a shot at the big boys (I realize there are also relatively mediocre NIU, WMU teams by comparison to even that out). A few of the Boise teams, TCU teams spring to mind. Isn’t rising and overcoming what makes sports great?Shame, really we’re denied the possibility to see those matchups.

Significant differentials here. Let’s see how things shake out. 247 talent rankings:

OU 16
Georgia 4

Clemson 9
Alabama 1

Only watched part of the second half but it seems like Michigan is really poor at the QB position. He had guys open all the time and just missed them. Then when he did hit the receiver they dropped the ball.

Looks like maybe the UGA defense was so “great” only because they played a bunch of crappy SEC offenses all year. OK offense playing like UGA isn’t even on the field.

OK’s D is just as bad though.

Rose Bowl game is entertaining so far. One minute into the 2nd quarter:

Sooners - 21
Bulldogs - 14

And the Sooners are charging again.....

Only watched part of the second half but it seems like Michigan is really poor at the QB position. He had guys open all the time and just missed them. Then when he did hit the receiver they dropped the ball.

We were all afraid Michigan might become a monster under Harbaugh...but Michigan is at best only the 3rd best program in that division, maybe the fourth. I wonder how long he remains their coach...more than another 3 or 4 years??

Not sure if it’s available on other than directv but ESPN has a coaches channel where you can watch the Rose Bowl with Bielema. Yay

Looks like maybe the UGA defense was so “great” only because they played a bunch of crappy SEC offenses all year. OK offense playing like UGA isn’t even on the field.

OK’s D is just as bad though.

The 5th grade flag football team I coached this fall played better defense than Georgia has so far. And my team sucked on defense.

We were all afraid Michigan might become a monster under Harbaugh...but Michigan is at best only the 3rd best program in that division, maybe the fourth. I wonder how long he remains their coach...more than another 3 or 4 years??

Some of the names I have heard mentioned for a few of the pro teams is Harbaugh. Not sure if there is any fact to the rumors or someone just throwing his name out there. Who knows ... he might bail is he sees that he is not going to be able to bring Michigan to the level of Ohio State, Penn State or Michigan State. His ego might not be able to handle that.

Michigan is 9-8 last 17 with 1 win over a team with a winning record. Their offense is quite unimpressive.

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! THAT RUN BY CHUBB WAS NUTS!

Top Bottom