Paloma Gonzalez

bball_craz_31

Reaction score
heard today through a source from team that Gonzalez is leaving the University of Minnesota this Friday (after she finishes the semester) to head back home. Sounds like a mixture of home sickness and not liking how coaching staff went about things. Sounds like didn't like getting yelled at or criticized.

just sharing what I was told

You have to be committed both physically and mentally in order to compete at the division 1 level. Go luck to her!

For what its worth, I hope Stollings keeps this scholarship in pocket. I'm ok going forward with Bell, Brunson, Hubbard, Wagner, Pitts as our guards.With what we have signed for next year and lose to graduation this year, we will have two open scholarships to use for class of 2019. As of now with the junior class we lose, we will have 4 open scholarships for class of 2020 (Bueckers class)

For what its worth, I hope Stollings keeps this scholarship in pocket. I'm ok going forward with Bell, Brunson, Hubbard, Wagner, Pitts as our guards.With what we have signed for next year and lose to graduation this year, we will have two open scholarships to use for class of 2019. As of now with the junior class we lose, we will have 4 open scholarships for class of 2020 (Bueckers class)

That, or a grad transfer.

Paloma is not listed in the game notes posted for the Northwestern game. She also has been removed from the roster if you check gophersports.com. So, she's officially gone..

Currently there are 12 players on the roster (1 Fr, 4 So, 4 Jr, 3 Sr).

There are 3 Freshmen and a JuCo coming in next year. If they don't sign anyone else, the roster will be 3 Fr, 1 So, 5 Jr, 4 Sr.

If there is a decent international with 3 years of eligibility, it would go some way to even the classes. Coach Marlene would still have one in her pocket for 2020.

Top Bottom