Gaston for 2!

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
If you would have told me that at some time this season we would be at a point in a game where the only field goal scored in the game was by Gaston...

Had a sweet touch on that.

If you would have told me that at some time this season we would be at a point in a game where the only field goal scored in the game was by Gaston...

Had a sweet touch on that.

That was a nice bucket! Nice to see Gas man have some moments these last two games. With all the talk of poor body language, it was nice to see him dancing from the bench when we made that mini-run.

He's earned the chance to continue to get minutes off the bench in my opinion.

If he could be an Andre Ingram type to spell Murphy or Reggie that would be great. He's always had nice moves on offense, if he can be mediocre on D he can help a little

First guy off the bench. Certainly seems to have won some favor with Pitino. Hopefully that's more a sign of Gaston's play rather than Konate/Fitz's play.....

Gaston deserves the chance.

He's been much better than Konate and Fitz have been this season.

Really disappointing he did not see more time in pre B10 games. Konate has regressed if that's possible. Practice must be a different story.
Some guys are gamers and some are not. Konate is not.

I got ripped pretty good a few weeks ago when I said Gaston should play more...but I think its obvious now he can do everything Konate does and possibly more. He seems to have some ability to score that isn't just wide open dunks. Defensively neither is great and both are big. At least Gas looks athletic when he runs.

Top Bottom