***OFFICIAL DRAKE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There is absolutely no way Harris could give you less than either McBrayer or Coffey tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting booed off the court should send some kind of message one would think.

Was happy that our fans actually had some gall to boo them off at half. Should have been louder in my opinion. Gophers need to be hummbled and I guess getting killed twice on the road hasn't done the trick yet.

Robbie Hummel is the MVP of the game right now

Was happy that our fans actually had some gall to boo them off at half. Should have been louder in my opinion. Gophers need to be hummbled and I guess getting killed twice on the road hasn't done the trick yet.

Interesting the announcer says Pitino took out Murphy for not closing out on the 3. If he did that for the past few games we would not have any defenders. Plus, Murphy has been our most consistent scorer. Hard to understand this continued lack of energy, hustle and leadership. All we can hope is that they get this out of their system early in the season.

How do you come out and play lazy ass defense in the second half?

Have some ****ing pride.

This team looks like a bunch of prissy prima donnas. Tired of the piss poor effort and then the pouting body language. Lets go boys, wake up and lock in!

I wonder if his seat is going to warm up losing to a horrible drake team at home when favored by 20 is horrendous. Looks like last year was more the outlier than 8-23.

How many freaking uncontested 3's are we going to give up?

I wonder if his seat is going to warm up losing to a horrible drake team at home when favored by 20 is horrendous. Looks like last year was more the outlier than 8-23.

It's the 2016 Twins all over again.

We need to rebound and RUN! Use our athleticism and don't just set up in our stagnant half-court offense.

I figured they wouldn't get fat and lazy at least until they moved into their plush new digs, but it seems they've accelerated the process.

The rest of this team doesnt deserve Murphy. Disgusting how much talent Coffey has and how little he takes advantage of it.

I think if Harris took 7 shots tonight, he would have made more than McBrayer.

There is nothing to wonder about. Pitino’s seat is not going to get warm.

At least Murph came to play. When will he just start being the vocal leader and slapping some sense into his peers. Happy to see Coffey at least beginning to be aggressive.

Now, if only we could find a way to pass the frigging basketball around and look for cutters. This one-on-one offense is bs.

Coffey with another dumb-@ss turnover.

They lose this and go on to a bad season 1 tournament appearence in 5 years it better be warm. Coaching ability is just as important as recruiting.

I'm not sure what Amir is doing that's keeping him on the court.

They lose this and go on to a bad season 1 tournament appearence in 5 years it better be warm. Coaching ability is just as important as recruiting.

Key part is "bad season". If they lose this game, yeah it really sucks, but he's bought enough cushion with me that one bad loss isn't gonna warm his seat. If they really underperform this entire season? Sure it's warm.

There is nothing to wonder about. Pitino’s seat is not going to get warm.

If we can't beat Drake it will be a long season, and Pitino's job should be in danger.

Key part is "bad season". If they lose this game, yeah it really sucks, but he's bought enough cushion with me that one bad loss isn't gonna warm his seat. If they really underperform this entire season? Sure it's warm.

It's not about having a cushion with any of us. Pitino isn't cheap to fire like Claeys. It's always about money. Remember that.

If we can't beat Drake it will be a long season, and Pitino's job should be in danger.

No it won’t be in danger.

How you guys come up with this stuff is beyond me.

Top Bottom