***OFFICIAL DRAKE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The guards are just playing lazy. Settling for contested jumpers over and over again early in the shot clock.

What a disappointing start unreal. Their lack of awareness around the 3 point line is alarming going to be a long season if they don’t figure this out. How can they be this flat? Have to wonder if expectations got pitino.

Lazy offense. Lazy defense except for a 5 minute stretch.

Somebody! Please return the stein!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Seriously even through Saturday this team could score at will and now they are just terrible.

Put Washington back in. Mason's got nothing. And we're 0-7 from 3 and Harris can't see the court?

This is some ugly basketball being displayed by our Gophers. Only 15 points in 16 minutes.

Gonna watch the FB game. I can't take this. I may smash my TV if I keep watching.

Dudes, I thought Gopher hoops was gonna help me survive the long wait until football starts again.

I like wrestling too. Just wish there was some way to watch it.

And we can't get a shot off because we don't know how much time there is. My god. Get your head out.

Dudes, I thought Gopher hoops was gonna help me survive the long wait until football starts again.

Twins start in 4 months...I can't bring myself to care about the Wolves/Wild.

Well...let's hope they got the suck out of their system in the 1st half. Yuck.

We're fortunate to only be down 4. To Drake. At home.

Pitino's squad was getting a lot of national hype, people were praising the talent, touting us as having potential to make noise in the tournament. This is on Pitino, he gets a lot of credit when things are going well. He is not doing a good job of getting these kids ready to play. He's lucky Gopher fans have such short memories, cause that season 2 years ago should have him on thin ice,

Team has gotten incredibly lazy on both ends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well you just missed the Woken Matt Hardy segment but Raw is on now main event the #1 contender for Brock and Smackdown Shelton Benjamin tags with another Minnesotan so close enough. And Mike Rallis is still tagging with a former NFL safety in NXT

Pitino's squad was getting a lot of national hype, people were praising the talent, touting us as having potential to make noise in the tournament. This is on Pitino, he gets a lot of credit when things are going well. He is not doing a good job of getting these kids ready to play. He's lucky Gopher fans have such short memories, cause that season 2 years ago should have him on thin ice,

Agreed, but these guys have to be ready to play on their own.

Somebody light a fire under Coffey! He should be dominating this Drake team. He just seems to be going through the motions out there. Is he afraid of driving and contact?

Getting booed off the court should send some kind of message one would think.

Coffey is just floating around out on the perimeter being a non-factor

Top Bottom