***OFFICIAL DRAKE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well here we are, losers of 3 of the last 4 games including two double digit loses that feel icky. Tonight is no gimmie either, and I have to imagine former Gopher assistants Niko Medved and Dave Thorson smell blood. They want a signature win and a chance to knock us out when we are down. But if we get our swagger back a bit, this should be a comfortable win.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers and let’s get the bench involved in some offense too please!

They look like garbage again. First made shot comes from Diedhou as expected.

If they crap this away, the bubble talk will be legit.

Should be hearing from 1997vacatedfinalfour any second now....

I know that the game just started, but this is another awful beginning. It's not very pretty. Not much hussle by us.

I really thought they would come out and be pissed. The kids still seem like they are going through the motions. What's up with this crew?

Remarkable what happens when we play to our size advantage.

Nice couple of plays by Hurt on both ends. Now just feel free to take a shot once in a while.

Wonder what Ben Johnson was saying to IW after that nice pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the plus side, halfway through first half and Reggie has 0 fouls. Oh I hope I didn't jinx him.

Asking because I don't know much about basketball...

What is the deal with all the 3's we are giving up this year?? It definitely seems like a trend to me.

We might be down double digits to Drake at half time. Lynch is playing just awful

First 15 Minutes of the game:

One point by lynch - mcbrayer - mason and coffee combined tonight so far. Not good.

Top Bottom