***OFFICIAL DRAKE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just squint your eyes and pretend it's Duke. You'll be happy.

Is that what you're obsessing about during this game? Good Lord.

We're gonna win the game. It's not going to be by as much as we wanted. Murphy will add to his averages.

You want me to talk about how Pitino might get fired? HAHAH. No, instead I'll enjoy a potential victory exterminating the worst troll on the BB board.

Nice plays by Coffey and Mcbrayer. Then we can't get off a ball screen for the 57th time.

Great take by Amir. Good to see him showing some passion too

Oh sorry, no I was referencing the Drake vs. South Dakota game from earlier this year.

Yes, I understood that when I clicked the link but Drake's performance through the season so far pretty much ranks them as an average D1 team.

Our 3 point D is the worst I've ever seen.

You are a lot more confident than I am.

We're gonna win the game. It's not going to be by as much as we wanted. Murphy will add to his averages.

You want me to talk about how Pitino might get fired? HAHAH. No, instead I'll enjoy a potential victory exterminating the worst troll on the BB board.

Murph just fought off three guys for that rebound. He is just having an awesome year.

Ugh. They're trying to foul and we get cute and turn it over.

Yes, I understood that when I clicked the link but Drake's performance through the season so far pretty much ranks them as an average D1 team.

They aren't a top 150 team though. I doubt they make a post season tournament including the CIT and CBI.

Lol. We should have won by 8, end up winning by 1 and they could have called a foul there.

Is Hurt really our best option? Or is he getting playing time as a recruiting tool to land his brother?

They aren't a top 150 team though. I doubt they make a post season tournament including the CIT and CBI.

They might make one of those two tournaments especially since Wichita State is no longer in the MO Valley.

Top Bottom