***OFFICIAL DRAKE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So, I have to assume 1997troll got BANNED finally? There is no way he wouldn't have posted by now, right?

So, I have to assume 1997troll got BANNED finally? There is no way he wouldn't have posted by now, right?

Is that what you're obsessing about during this game? Good Lord.

This is a bad 4 game stretch regardless of how tonight ends. Second time they have had expectations and thus far history is repeating itself.

We have been killed by long rebounds on both ends of the court this year.

Now have outscored themselves their first half score.

We lose this we'll be on the NIT bubble. What a disappointing performance so far. This is the same team that lost to South Dakota by 30.

Drake was bigly out of bounds on that. But we can't blame officiating for this.

We lose this we'll be on the NIT bubble. What a disappointing performance so far. This is the same team that lost to South Dakota by 30.

No, not quite. That team was worse. And they lost that game by 4 in overtime. I think you're thinking of SDSU. They lost that game by 14 that year and the game was worse than the score.

Butterfingers Hurt

Drake is forcing us to play up tempo when it's us who should be forcing our will. Lynch looks like he is laying back on some shots where previously he could get a clean block.

Sweet lord you are not saying this is a good team I hope. This is a really bad team both in paper and the eye test. Not sure what that says about us.

They're not a really bad team. They're an average D1 team. We're supposed to be well above average.

Sweet lord you are not saying this is a good team I hope. This is a really bad team both on paper and the eye test. Not sure what that says about us.

Trust Vegas. When you're favored by so much that there is no money-line you should not lose.

This stretch of crap all started when Nate cut his hair. And Curry blew out his knee after cutting his. Get all the clippers out of the locker room!

This team looks like a bunch of prissy prima donnas. Tired of the piss poor effort and then the pouting body language. Lets go boys, wake up and lock in!

This is the story of the season. For some reason ever since Mason hit that 3 against Alabama the whole team has played whiny and soft. Hopefully we get our edge back.

Man, this Gophers team is playing so lazy and entitled. I've only watched smatterings of a few games, including Miami and Seton Hall, and they appeared to be hustling, playing D, picking each other up, etc. Excitement was mounting. Gotta wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I mean, guys are literally jogging back on D tonight. Coffey walked so slowly off the court after his FT a couple minutes ago he barely made it to the sideline before the ball was put back in play.

Coffey walks around like he needs coffee. It has been awhile since he played with enthusiasm.

Drake is average? They lost to South Dakota Coyotes by 28 points five days ago.

They were ranked about 170 something on the unbiased Sagarin ratings (COMBO_ELO_BLUE) when I checked a couple of days ago. That's right around the median of D1 teams. An 8 or 9 game composite means more than a one game performance.

Top Bottom