Nebraska loses highest-ranked commitment, No. 36 Joshua Moore

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
From ESPN:

Nebraska's recruiting class took a big hit Sunday, when ESPN 300 athlete Joshua Moore announced that he was decommitting from the Huskers. Moore is the No. 36-ranked prospect in the 2018 class and was the highest-ranked commitment for Nebraska prior to his decommitment.

Moore is the fourth ESPN 300 prospect to decommit from Nebraska since Oct. 31, joining Chase Williams, Brendan Radley-Hiles and Mario Goodrich.

It seemed as though the 6-foot-1, 171-pound athlete out of Yoakum, Texas, had been contemplating a decommitment for quite some time, as he took a visit to Alabama in October and has heard from multiple programs throughout his commitment. With Nebraska hiring head coach Scott Frost and Frost bringing in a new staff, Moore felt it was the right time to exit the class.

The Tide have been involved, and Florida State had also been in contact. Moore's brother, Jordan, is currently committed to Texas A&M, so the Aggies could be of interest to Joshua.

His decommitment leaves Nebraska with two ESPN 300 commitments in the 2018 class and eight overall.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...d-joshua-moore-decommits-nebraska-cornhuskers

I don't know if this has as much to do with Neb as it sounds like ... it has to do with who else is calling.

That kid has an offer from everyone who is someone.

Is Nebraska ready for another QB named Martinez?

Ha!

When you look at his career stats, they are better than you might remember, other than his INTs. 60% passer. AVG 2400 yards passing, 1000 yards rushing, and 28 TD per year in a little more than 3 years of play.

Ha!

When you look at his career stats, they are better than you might remember, other than his INTs. 60% passer. AVG 2400 yards passing, 1000 yards rushing, and 28 TD per year in a little more than 3 years of play.
I just remember Nebraska fans not liking him. I never followed closely enough to decide.

I just remember Nebraska fans not liking him. I never followed closely enough to decide.

The story I heard was people liked him but then he hit a weird spot where he got booed when it wasn't his fault (booking college kids is never a good look).

I think most Neb fans are over all that, especially considering their recent coaching history.

The story I heard was people liked him but then he hit a weird spot where he got booed when it wasn't his fault (booking college kids is never a good look).

I think most Neb fans are over all that, especially considering their recent coaching history.

Yeah, he had a really weird, awkward looking throwing motion...like he was shot putting it. That and some of those INTs being pretty untimely probably caused the fans to sour on him.

Yeah, he had a really weird, awkward looking throwing motion...like he was shot putting it. That and some of those INTs being pretty untimely probably caused the fans to sour on him.

Untimely interceptions will definitely skew people's views on quarterbacks. I can think of a recent Gopher quarterback that applies to.

Untimely interceptions will definitely skew people's views on quarterbacks. I can think of a recent Gopher quarterback that applies to.

Yeah, no ****. There is at least one guy on this thread and many on this site that rag on DC for his receivers dropping balls.

Top Bottom