Season ticckets ----

Rog

Reaction score
Better get them soon becuz the way things are going there isn't going to any good ones left. Maybe PJ's prediction that he sees a sell out in the future will happen.
He even mentioned (in the future) expansion. I brushed that statement off, but the thought came back, probably due to the present hype, but------.

Time for increased scholarship seating amounts!

I'm grabbing an oar after a two year absence! (14 year season ticket holder prior to that.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm grabbing an oar after a two year absence! (14 year season ticket holder prior to that.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The tickets won't be hard to get next year, but it is to bad you lost your gopher points.

Better get them soon becuz the way things are going there isn't going to any good ones left. Maybe PJ's prediction that he sees a sell out in the future will happen.
He even mentioned (in the future) expansion. I brushed that statement off, but the thought came back, probably due to the present hype, but------.

Hey I'm excited too on the recruiting front but only us Gopher fans can be eternally optimistic, yet pessimistic at the same time. So far nothing has really happened other than a subpar season, and a high amount of "commitments". I hope this translates to wins on the field. I don't know about you all but I'm tired of being off-season champs!

Hey I'm excited too on the recruiting front but only us Gopher fans can be eternally optimistic, yet pessimistic at the same time. So far nothing has really happened other than a subpar season, and a high amount of "commitments". I hope this translates to wins on the field. I don't know about you all but I'm tired of being off-season champs!

Right on.

Top Bottom