What is the Devers status?

Rog

Reaction score
Is he on the team?

"Do you know something I don't know?"

To borrow a line from a great movie ...

Won't lie, when the first wave of transfers was coming out, I couldn't believe he wasn't part of it. It may still very well happen but he seemed to be in the doghouse big time with the guys who did bolt.

He status? He was far faster than the OL for 2 games last year when we played really bad teams. Then we played better teams, and...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't lie, when the first wave of transfers was coming out, I couldn't believe he wasn't part of it. It may still very well happen but he seemed to be in the doghouse big time with the guys who did bolt.

Along these lines, I kinda wonder if there wasn't a faction of guys on the team who had an attitude towards the new regime and all its hyperbolic nuances. And those guys were quickly targeted by that new regime and given a choice "get on board, or you won't play, period".

I kind of believe he wasn't that great.

If he was great, he probably would have played... a lot.

From gophersports.com:
2017 • SOPHOMORE SEASON: Played in eight games • recorded three tackles and one sack. Game-by-Game: Made season debut against Middle Tennessee • saw action against Purdue, Michigan State, Illinois, Iowa and Michigan • recorded two tackles including 1.5 for a loss and one sack against Nebraska • made one tackle against Wisconsin.

Top Bottom