Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FakeNews

Anyone still getting their "news" from CNN at this point really needs to reconsider:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/7-...-news-in-2017/

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    You made the accusation that FoxNews reports Fake News and doesn’t admit it. I challenged you or anyone to find Fake News that a hard news (non-opinion) Fox News show had reported and not corrected. I further said the number of misreported stories by their hard news show was negligible, period.

Alum puts up some short BS list of Fox internet stories that include a wrong word in the story and the Seth Rich story that Hannity ran before shutting it down. All of which were corrected, btw. That’s all you’ve got?

The MSM makes those mistakes everyday. I’m talking about misreporting like diehard listed.

I get it. It’s a Liberal narrative that you all love. You can’t answer the challenge on Fox News hard news b/c it was total BS, just like most of your theories.
    What's with this "hard news" bull$hit? That's such a lame excuse. So because lies are being told on "opinion" shows.....you don't consider them news (despite being on the Fox NEWS Channel) and it doesn't matter if the anchors lie or and spew misinformation.

Good god, KFC. You've got to be joking.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    What's with this "hard news" bull$hit? That's such a lame excuse. So because lies are being told on "opinion" shows.....you don't consider them news (despite being on the Fox NEWS Channel) and it doesn't matter if the anchors lie or and spew misinformation.

OPINIONS with bias are being offered on Fox News. The bias is known and guys like Hannity are billed as conservative commentators. On the MSM they are claiming to offer straight news and they are lying about it. They have been not only caught in their bias but in their eagerness to even lie if needed to get their message across. They think they can get away with it because of their supposed straight news billing.

There’s a difference between “hard news” and opinion shows or news show opinions. Hard news is reporting, what NBC, ABC, CBS claim to do. I realize you probably get what you think is news from MSNBC and CNN opinion shows, but those are not news reporting shows. Neither is Hannity and others.

Here’s a clue, when someone says “I think” or “I suspect” or “I believe” or “IMO”, that’s not news. When ABC’s Brian Ross ‘reports’ misinformation, when Reuters or AP report misinformation, or when CNN reports misinformation, that’s Fake News. If one of MSNBC’s or CNN’s opinion show hosts makes an unfounded accusation, as they so often like to do, that’s misinformation based on their opinion, not Fake News.

Hopefully, this will help you distinguish the difference going forward. You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    OPINIONS with bias are being offered on Fox News. The bias is known and guys like Hannity are billed as conservative commentators. On the MSM they are claiming to offer straight news and they are lying about it. They have been not only caught in their bias but in their eagerness to even lie if needed to get their message across. They think they can get away with it because of their supposed straight news billing.
    Much of the time that they report fake news, it’s just b/c it’s so hard for Liberal Democrat MSM reporters to get their bias out of their thinking. If they hear one source suggest something that they are inclined to believe is true or has happened, they don’t bother to verify it. If it fits their biased thinking, they presume it to be true. Report it, look stupid, amend it, but usually move on as if nothing happened. And the rest of MSM cooperates by playing it down.

Blog Entries

Mission accomplished with the original FakeNews. Corrections mean little to their progressive audience. That is demonstrated right here in tOTB. Even in these thread. The original lies lives forever and the correction, if ever noticed, is ignored. Then mission complete.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    There’s a difference between “hard news” and opinion shows or news show opinions. Hard news is reporting, what NBC, ABC, CBS claim to do. I realize you probably get what you think is news from MSNBC and CNN opinion shows, but those are not news reporting shows. Neither is Hannity and others.

Here’s a clue, when someone says “I think” or “I suspect” or “I believe” or “IMO”, that’s not news. When ABC’s Brian Ross ‘reports’ misinformation, when Reuters or AP report misinformation, or when CNN reports misinformation, that’s Fake News. If one of MSNBC’s or CNN’s opinion show hosts makes an unfounded accusation, as they so often like to do, that’s misinformation based on their opinion, not Fake News.

Hopefully, this will help you distinguish the difference going forward. You’re welcome.
    If it's a lie....it's a lie. There's no distinction there. If you think that opinion shows don't do any reporting then you are VERY dense. So yeah.....your "hard news" excuse is completely bull. Just another lousy "opinion" by beej and KFC.

Blog Entries

If it's a lie....it's a lie. There's no distinction there. If you think that opinion shows don't do any reporting then you are VERY dense. So yeah.....your "hard news" excuse is completely bull. Just another lousy "opinion" by beej and KFC.
    Yes, this is prove. There are people this dumb. Good going sticker. You validated beeg and KGF.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Yes, this is prove. There are people this dumb. Good going sticker. You validated beeg and KGF.
    Yup....your post validates you as an idiot.

If we held MSNBC accountable for every stupid, incorrect thing that came out of Maddow’s, O’Donnell’s and Morning Joe’s mouths, MSNBC would be doing 50 corrections a day.

It makes sense that someone who gets as much wrong as you do, wouldn’t care.

Blog Entries

You made the accusation that FoxNews reports Fake News and doesn’t admit it. I challenged you or anyone to find Fake News that a hard news (non-opinion) Fox News show had reported and not corrected. I further said the number of misreported stories by their hard news show was negligible, period.

Alum puts up some short BS list of Fox internet stories that include a wrong word in the story and the Seth Rich story that Hannity ran before shutting it down. All of which were corrected, btw. That’s all you’ve got?

The MSM makes those mistakes everyday. I’m talking about misreporting like diehard listed.

I get it. It’s a Liberal narrative that you all love. You can’t answer the challenge on Fox News hard news b/c it was total BS, just like most of your theories.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.b4f8e717c366

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...ections/189838

https://www.poynter.org/news/fox-new...lossal-mistake

http://www.weny.com/story/36991901/f...call-out-error

https://www.snopes.com/fox-news-comey/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...119-story.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fo...rticle/2638154

https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-...-of-fake-news/

Blog Entries

The MSM is playing right into Trump's hands by continuing to specialize in FakeNews. LOL! jake. LOL!
    Kingdom Warriors

If we held MSNBC accountable for every stupid, incorrect thing that came out of Maddow’s, O’Donnell’s and Morning Joe’s mouths, MSNBC would be doing 50 corrections a day.

It makes sense that someone who gets as much wrong as you do, wouldn’t care.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. You must get tired making excuses all day for any and every republican screw up. Misinformation and highly idiotic posts are what you bring to the board.

Come on Howie. I’ve made it clear in my original challenge:

Please name the stories from FoxNews news shows (not Hannity or opinion shows b/c that would open up a whole can of worms for the MSM too) that were erroneous and not retracted. For that matter, the list of retracted stories would be very short compared to the MSM.
    The only story of the above listed that was a news report was a W/E anchor that “misspoke” about a resignation and he retracted it shortly after the mistake on that very hour.

The rest is all Fox and Friends. Fox and Friends IS NOT a hard news show. It’s like Morning Joe. People giving their opinions. And ALL of these stories were fully retracted.

You lose again!

When major news outlets make a mistake, they retract or correct the story, and very often someone is suspended or fired. In those situations, Conservatives decry the state of the modern media and use those cases to ignore any news they don't like.

On the other hand, the President of the United States lies to them daily, including many lies which are eminently verifiable, and they place all of their trust in him, even reversing course on positions they had held for years.