Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FakeNews

Blog Entries

Default FakeNews

Reported and withdrawn as false reporting this week alone.

1. Flynn's testimony: Last Friday, ABC News reported that former national security advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that President Trump, while still a candidate, directed him to contact Russian officials. But later in the day, the network issued a "clarification" that the direction came when Trump was president-elect. That changed the impact of the story entirely as it's a common occurrence for presidential transition teams to reach out to foreign governments.

2. Deutsche Bank subpoena: Reuters and Bloomberg both reported on Tuesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for information on accounts relating to President Trump and his family members — seemingly confirming that Mueller had expanded his probe to investigate the president's financial dealings. The WSJ defused that bombshell in a follow-up report stating that the subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."

3. WikiLeaks emails: CNN reported this morning that senior Trump campaign officials, including Trump himself, received an email from an unknown sender on September 4, 2016 that linked them to what could have been unreleased WikiLeaks documents. WaPo issued their own report later in the afternoon that the email was actually sent on September 14 — and linked to a trove of documents that WikiLeaks had publicly released a day earlier.

All you guys should just keep your powder dry on all the FakeNews. Get out of your echo chamber of lies and get all your news from me. It won't go as badly and won't keep crushing your hopes and dreams.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

On the FakeClimateChange news front, it was just revealed that the ocean rise data was falsified. It hasn't risen. These "scientists" seem to fake a lot of stuff.
    Kingdom Warriors

I love how Fox had this in their Entertainment headlines:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...neak-peek.html

And CBS here:

NEW: Donald Trump Jr. was offered access to hacked Democratic data during campaign. A source who received the email in question tells CBS News there were about 20 people cc'd on the email. http://cbsn.ws/2y8Kkj5

Someone pointed out that:

CBS News had the email, the date was cropped out, and they fake news’d the headline. Still haven’t deleted the tweet. Our media is a disgrace.

These are not small issues.

3 more Fakenews stories; what a horrible week for mainstream media. How on Earth can anyone take CNN, ABC, Bloomberg, Reuters, NBC et al serious at this point?

https://www.axios.com/the-medias-rus...515978886.html

Blog Entries

When will the MSM and Dems learn from the Repubs and Fox News? There are new rules. Never admit your mistakes. Stand there and deny, deny deny. It's not a lie if you believe it. Eventually, everyone moves on and you win.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When will the MSM and Dems learn from the Repubs and Fox News? There are new rules. Never admit your mistakes. Stand there and deny, deny deny. It's not a lie if you believe it. Eventually, everyone moves on and you win.
    Please name the stories from FoxNews news shows (not Hannity or opinion shows b/c that would open up a whole can of worms for the MSM too) that were erroneous and not retracted. For that matter, the list of retracted stories would be very short compared to the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Please name the stories from FoxNews news shows (not Hannity or opinion shows b/c that would open up a whole can of worms for the MSM too) that were erroneous and not retracted. For that matter, the list of retracted stories would be very short compared to the MSM.
    You’re a clown.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2...moore-accuser/

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...g-kate-steinle

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-employee-says

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-tr...ctually-served

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi....html?adkey=bn

Not one of these is from a FoxNews hardnews show as I specified. Website headlines? Website errors? Fox and Friends? Hannity? Even those were retracted, which is what I asked.

The errors listed by diehard were of network news telecasts and major news organization reports.

So answer the question honestly instead of answering the question you want. Let me repeat it for you as I posed it before:

Please name the stories from a FoxNews hard news show that were erroneous and not retracted?

You’re a BSing fraud.

Blog Entries

What they need to learn is to stop fabricating lies. But then where would you get your info?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

It's too bad Gopher Alum beat me too it. I was going to get on a list of Fox News being biased/wrong right after I get done with my list of soul crushing Gopher football losses.

It's too bad Gopher Alum beat me too it. I was going to get on a list of Fox News being biased/wrong right after I get done with my list of soul crushing Gopher football losses.
    Oh, I see. Let’s just pretend that alum or you could answer the question I asked. If you have a list, it must be true.

“It’s not a lie if you believe it.”

If you had a real response to my question, you’d answer it. You don’t have an answer and alum’s was pathetic.

Blog Entries

Oh, I see. Let’s just pretend that alum or you could answer the question I asked. If you have a list, it must be true.

“It’s not a lie if you believe it.”

If you had a real response to my question, you’d answer it. You don’t have an answer and alum’s was pathetic.
    Your google works. You watch Fox News on a daily basis. There's nothing anyone can post that you won't dismiss. It's a pointless exercise.

Your google works. You watch Fox News on a daily basis. There's nothing anyone can post that you won't dismiss. It's a pointless exercise.
    Put on your big boy panties and admit the cnn's of the world are utterly useless and "make" the stories to fit their agenda. Admit it.

You made the accusation that FoxNews reports Fake News and doesn’t admit it. I challenged you or anyone to find Fake News that a hard news (non-opinion) Fox News show had reported and not corrected. I further said the number of misreported stories by their hard news show was negligible, period.

Alum puts up some short BS list of Fox internet stories that include a wrong word in the story and the Seth Rich story that Hannity ran before shutting it down. All of which were corrected, btw. That’s all you’ve got?

The MSM makes those mistakes everyday. I’m talking about misreporting like diehard listed.

I get it. It’s a Liberal narrative that you all love. You can’t answer the challenge on Fox News hard news b/c it was total BS, just like most of your theories.

Like I said, these stories, like the link below, happen EVERYDAY in the MSM. But they are not even close to the significance of the stories that diehard posted, which are much more critical Fake News that displays a MSM bias about significant ‘fake’ events and a desire to ‘get Trump’.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...012249141.html

I couldn’t care less about these kinds of fake news stories except that the high frequency displays obvious bias. Horrible reporting, but insignificant.