***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ARKANSAS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy looks awful again....Can dominate the lesser teams but shrinks in the big moments.

12 points and 8 boards in the first half is awful??? JUST STFU. You have to be the biggest loser in the world to wait for these moments to come and talk sh*t on a message board.

Ark shooting 67% [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he a subpar ball handler? Is his shooting trigger not quick enough to get a shot off against likely bigger defenders? Is he a weak link on defense? I honestly don't know, and I don't mean to hate on the kid, I just wonder if he's getting the same sort of undue love that the backup QB gets on the football team.

I'm not asking for him to start. But were giving mega minutes to Fitzgerald and Hurt and in their last ~80 minutes they've provided about 4 points between them. Maybe let the guy who can actually make a shot have some minutes.

I think Diedhou acquitted himself fairly well outside of the body slam. I think I'd rather see him than Konate.

I would agree that he seemed to have more potential than Konate at this point. To tell you the truth, I didn't even mind the body slam that much. I just took it as him introducing himself.

Defensively, both teams suck. Arkansas gambles on defense so much they are a foul waiting to happen. We win in the post if we can get the ball there. Arkansas made some tough shots...also some easy ones because we get out of position defensively so much. Coffey in particular.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12 points and 8 boards in the first half is awful??? JUST STFU. You have to be the biggest loser in the world to wait for these moments to come and talk sh*t on a message board.

The trolls from the Nebraska game got banned. He's filling the void.

I’d like to see Coffey get more involved. He still seems a bit timid but we’re going to need him to start taking over. The fast break drive at the end of the first half is a good start.

I’d like to see Coffey get more involved. He still seems a bit timid but we’re going to need him to start taking over. The fast break drive at the end of the first half is a good start.

He hasn't seemed much in a takeover mood this year.

The trolls from the Nebraska game got banned. He's filling the void.

How is he NOT banned? With a name like "1997vacatedfinalfour" it's clearly obvious he is a troll. RIDIC

Gotta say I don’t love when an announcer is a former player of one of the teams.

Total flop. 2 of Lynch's 3 fouls are complete garbage.

And the Home Cooking is back. I had a feeling the second half would reverse the fouls from the first.

Poor free throw shooting... poor defense. Clean it up guys!

What conferences refs are these?

Put Lynch back in...you can't save him and have us down 15.

Watch Murph try to jump for rebounds. He’s going to get his shoulder separated ala Olynyck

We were a good defensive team last year. What happened?

Put Lynch back in...you can't save him and have us down 15.

At this point you might as well. Maybe he could guard a 3 pt shot.

It’s honestly unwatchable. We’re so slow against these teams from the south.

We just can't make shots tonight. Maybe give Harris a whirl.

Top Bottom