***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ARKANSAS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I love Mason but man does he take some stupid shots sometimes.

Gophers are an awful defensive team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some defensive effort would cure a lot of ills here.

If we'd made a couple of those FT's, we be OK.

Stabiles towards the end. I expect a close second half

He is 3-8 from the field with three turnovers?????

He's been one of the top players in college basketball to date including double-doubles against Providence and Miami. and you're hot taking that he sucks. It's ridiculous.

Stabiles towards the end. I expect a close second half

Agreed. Gonna be very tough but we steadied the ship. Can't afford to come out flat footed in the second half though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Halftime thoughts.
1- Make your effing free throws
2- Isaiah looked pretty good in his minutes
3- Nate and Murph will decide if we win this game
4- Did Jamir Harris transfer?
5- MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS

Playing in front of a packed house of 19,000
Lynch sits pretty much the whole first half
They shoot 67% in the half
We miss 6 free throws
And Gaston has to play a bunch of minutes...

I could not be more pleased to be down 8! Excited to see us come at them with Lynch after the break!

If we'd made a couple of those FT's, we be OK.

Lynch played 4 minutes, terrible FT shooting, if the played any type of D they’d be ok.

Still not bad down 8.

Halftime thoughts.
1- Make your effing free throws
2- Isaiah looked pretty good in his minutes
3- Nate and Murph will decide if we win this game
4- Did Jamir Harris transfer?
5- MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS

WTF is up with Harris not playing? I almost think he must be in trouble for something.

Agreed. Arkansas isn5 going to shoot 65% from the field all game. Had we made another 4 free throws we’d be right there.

Need to really start strong in the second half, drive it to the hole and get them in quick foul trouble. Hopefully they can figure out this FT thing...

Lynch played 4 minutes, terrible FT shooting, if the played any type of D they’d be ok.

Still not bad down 8.

Of course. But we could have over-come that if they didn't have the 1-6 FT stretch.

Pathetic D and laziness again....U would have thought they would have learned from last game.....This is a borderline tournament team right now....They better have a great B10 record in March.

Oh, here we go again with this f-ing guy. Welcome back from your hovel

He's been one of the top players in college basketball to date including double-doubles against Providence and Miami. and you're hot taking that he sucks. It's ridiculous.

Did I say he sucks????He has been great this year....Last game against Nebraska he was 4-12 when his team needed him to take over.

I think Diedhou acquitted himself fairly well outside of the body slam. I think I'd rather see him than Konate.

Of course. But we could have over-come that if they didn't have the 1-6 FT stretch.

My issue more with the D. It’s been bad for the majority to start the season.

WTF is up with Harris not playing? I almost think he must be in trouble for something.

Is he a subpar ball handler? Is his shooting trigger not quick enough to get a shot off against likely bigger defenders? Is he a weak link on defense? I honestly don't know, and I don't mean to hate on the kid, I just wonder if he's getting the same sort of undue love that the backup QB gets on the football team.

Top Bottom