***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ARKANSAS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nebraska hoops and Maryland football.... ON THE RISE!

What a frustrating game... So many absolutely terrible calls has led to some pretty tepid D. Not a good mix with our issues with playing D already

Switching back over to Madden. Team looks like garbage

Our bench is atrocious... No way we win more than 2 tourney games. I don't want to be a downer but the starting 5 have to have perfect games to win, once one gets into foul trouble or someone is injured, we just can't compete with good teams.

Rip me for being a troll but if u can't see the glaring weaknesses on this team you are a blind homer...i will say it again.. Borderline tourney team.

This doesn't feel like a good team playing bad. This feels more like other years when the Gophers didn't have the horses to keep up with a good opponent.

The Curry loss is huge on the road, because refs are going to call fouls on Murphy and Lynch no matter what and then we're screwed.

Can everyone just stop talking about tournament outlook in December jfc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another intense hostile environment where we need leadership from Mason and Murphy. They are playing OK but do not seem to be able to rally us when we are down. I'd rather they play poorly now than in February and March but this stretch has really exposed our weaknesses.

Rip me for being a troll but if u can't see the glaring weaknesses on this team you are a blind homer...i will say it again.. Borderline tourney team.
You are a troll and I already know the weaknesses. I don't need your constant trolling blahther.

This doesn't feel like a good team playing bad. This feels more like other years when the Gophers didn't have the horses to keep up with a good opponent.

Gophers are a good team just not one of the top 15 teams in the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers will have 10 wins in the conference. Big ten is bad again and will stink in the tourney like last year. Might have one team pull off a Michigan streak as runs happen in the tournament.

If we don't pee down our leg in any of the remaining 4 games, we'll still be 11-2 in non-conference having split the 4 Power 6 games. That's 1 game less than I would have liked, but not a disaster.

Another major flop on the road. A lot of problems and weaknesses in individual skills have been exposed over the past four games. It's good to have the next three weeks to practice and regroup.

Gophers will have 10 wins in the conference. Big ten is bad again and will stink in the tourney like last year. Might have one team pull off a Michigan streak as runs happen in the tournament.

Stop it. If we were losing this game on the road at Michigan would everyone be dooming the season. They have issues, but most of them are correctable.

Coffey and NBA in the same sentence? Yikes

This was always the toughest non-conference game on the schedule. But no excuse for getting blown out.

Good grief Charlie Brown, lots of heads hanging out there. I’d be happy just to see a strong final 5 minutes.

Can understand facing a red hot team pumped up @ home and struggling but their lack of hustle and intensity is concerning.

Besides Hurt, who in this game actually looks for people to box out, does anyone else box out or just try and out jump their opponents every possession.

Top Bottom