***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ARKANSAS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The first foul on Lynch was not a foul, hope these refs do not keep this garbage up all game.

Sloppy and coasting back on D. Does not look like Godly got their wake up call yet.

And of course they're shooting out of their mind. Ballgame for real.

Gophers are afraid to defend for some reason. Game feels over already. Meanwhile, Creighton beat Nebraska by ten.

Yeah, we're not nearly as good as I thought a couple weeks ago.

Well boys, you're marked this year. Teams are coming for you and you'd best be ready...the last 2 games show you're not.

Arkansas hitting everything, Gophers will be in it if they ever cool off. If not, not a huge deal, this is a game we were not expected to win...even before the Nebraska loss.

And of course they're shooting out of their mind. Ballgame for real.

Pathetic D and laziness again....U would have thought they would have learned from last game.....This is a borderline tournament team right now....They better have a great B10 record in March.

Even though he's done nothing, I still fail to see how Diedhou is worse than Konate.

Pathetic D and laziness again....U would have thought they would have learned from last game.....This is a borderline tournament team right now....They better have a great B10 record in March.

Again with the bubble talk. Let's relax. A couple of those 3's were NBA range with a hand in the face.

Arkansas hitting everything, Gophers will be in it if they ever cool off. If not, not a huge deal, this is a game we were not expected to win...even before the Nebraska loss.

Disagree completely. This is very important game from both a confidence and road win/loss record. They were supposed to have won this game until their last two blunders.

Disagree completely. This is very important game from both a confidence and road win/loss record. They were supposed to have won this game until their last two blunders.

I don't put road games against upper half power 5 teams in the "should win" category. Nebraska was a should win.

Zone D.....I guess RP does know how to change it up

Based off of what? We were never favored in this game by any advanced statistics such as KenPom ect... Arkansas won 26 games last year and went to the second round of the tourney...lost very little. Would it be nice to win this game, hell yeah it would be. But it is not the end of the world like some people are making it out to be.

Fkn brutal to watch. Geezus. I got ppl texting me asking what the h3ll is wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please hide that "14" next to our name:cry:

Shaming the institution

Seems like we've stopped the bleeding on D. Need to make some shots.

Top Bottom