***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ARKANSAS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A HUGE road game awaits! Arkansas fans will be 18,000 strong and their arena will be rocking. This a big game for both teams. I am really not in the mood to have our boys lose 3 of 4 games. This is a big NCAA Tournament resume game, and likewise, a loss could really shake our teams confidence after the Nebraska debacle.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized the game is on the SEC Network for TV coverage. Looks like I'm listening to Mike "The Ref" Grimm on the radio doing his typical 10 minutes of play-by-play and 30 minutes of complaining about the officiating.

This game should be treated like a post season match-up. The squad should be well rested, and they need to play with 100% energy from the tip. Let's get back on track today!!

Calling a 25-15 game from Jordan Murphy now. Go gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this team better than Alabama?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just realized the game is on the SEC Network for TV coverage. Looks like I'm listening to Mike "The Ref" Grimm on the radio doing his typical 10 minutes of play-by-play and 30 minutes of complaining about the officiating.

You can sign up for the 30-day free trial on YouTube TV and the SEC Network is part of the package. Well worth the 60 seconds it takes for this game, I'd say!

https://tv.youtube.com/

Konate sits with a concussion. We will be dangerously thin up front tonight, especially if Murph or Reggie get into foul trouble. I'd expect the Hogs to pound it inside to create exactly that situation.

First time Arkansas arena sold out in 3 years.

According to the esteemed experts on the SEC Network, we’re going to get blown out and we’ve lost 2 in a row

First time Arkansas arena sold out in 3 years.

We have such luck getting these football schools to play us the one day per year they care about basketball.

Who fouls out 1st.....Lynch or Gafford?

Isn’t swatting the ball while the inbounder is still holding it an automatic Tech? Same refs as Nebraska?

And we're dealing with heavy home cooking again.

And Lynch just got a stupid foul for #2.

And there it is...Lynch's 2nd foul 3:30 into the damn game. And our lack of front court depth is already exposed.

Good lord

Gaston just needlessly went and knocked someone to the floor for no reason. We're screwed.

Top Bottom