All things eLITe18 Palooza

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
I thought it would be good to have a thread only pertaining to this weekend's huge event.

It sounds like there are 34 confirmed visitors and the always intriguing, "secret" guests on hand.

Did you want a thread separate from this mega-thread devoted to the weekend:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...cember-8-2017-Official-Visitors-Walk-Ons-List

Go Gophers!!

Unfortunately it's descended into a ratings argument. I thought it would be good to have something that only talks about the weekend....like, what are the events planned, tweets, thoughts, what's overheard.

Feel free to delete this thread if you think it's redundant, but I wouldn't mind having a visit clearing house. This is an ELITE event.

Unfortunately it's descended into a ratings argument. I thought it would be good to have something that only talks about the weekend....like, what are the events planned, tweets, thoughts, what's overheard.

Feel free to delete this thread if you think it's redundant, but I wouldn't mind having a visit clearing house. This is an ELITE event.

Got it. I hope its an ELITE weekend!

Go Gophers!!

I thought it would be good to have a thread only pertaining to this weekend's huge event.

It sounds like there are 34 confirmed visitors and the always intriguing, "secret" guests on hand.

Thank you. I almost started this thread myself. #RTB SkiUMah

Big Party at TCFBank Stadium tomorrow night with a bunch of restaurants catering in.

Secret guests???

You mean like Enrique Iglesias and Fantasia Barrino?

[URL="[/URL]

Alex Reigelsperger is in the house!

Big Party at TCFBank Stadium tomorrow night with a bunch of restaurants catering in.

I was just wondering if they still take recruits to Fogo. I think the Fogo people would faint when Faalele walked in.

I was just wondering if they still take recruits to Fogo. I think the Fogo people would faint when Faalele walked in.

Word on the street is - big catered meal at TCF Bank Stadium on Saturday night and Manny's on Sunday night.

They'd assign an extra meat chef and seating for six to twelve just for Faalele, Dunlop, and Dickson. These three guys can probably down a whole young cow together.

Faalele will love the idea of meat automatically served to him with the green side of the coaster face up. I can't image the size of the bill and the tip for the meals.

Word on the street is - big catered meal at TCF Bank Stadium on Saturday night and Manny's on Sunday night.

Damn. Manny’s is elite. Sid’s going to be upset that they didn’t go to Murray’s. PJ has to have 30 butter knife steak certificates!

Can you book MOA's SMAAASH for a night? I gotta think they're going to head over there for a while.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Damn. Manny’s is elite. Sid’s going to be upset that they didn’t go to Murray’s. PJ has to have 30 butter knife steak certificates!

Hilarious. I'm picturing them all eating at Manny's and at the end PJ paying for it with his freebie certs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...so not at Fogo....

I went to fogo for the first time in like 7 years, wasn’t impressed. Lost it’s luster for me. Too bright, felt too much like a buffet (I understand that’s essentially what it was)

Hilarious. I'm picturing them all eating at Manny's and at the end PJ paying for it with his freebie certs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then begging Heather for the CC when he comes up short.

Gobie tweeted every expected ship is in harbor.

I guess that's a good sign.

Went to Manny's Thanksgiving week. It was subpar and over priced. Twin Cities Grill in MOA is much better value and quality, as is Pittsburgh Blue

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Went to Manny's Thanksgiving week. It was subpar and over priced. Twin Cities Grill in MOA is much better value and quality, as is Pittsburgh Blue

You are joking...right?

If you don't like Manny's, trying going to Ruth Crist on 10th St & 2nd Ave. That is another restaurant to take recruits to.

If you don't like Manny's, trying going to Ruth Crist on 10th St & 2nd Ave. That is another restaurant to take recruits to.
And if you don't like that, go tackle a cow. Then end it's life. I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to suggest a means of death for said cow, but I'd hope it's relatively painless. Then you'll have to process the carcass, and remove the bowels, you know, just to wet your appetite. Then it's on to the hacking and cutting.. (I know, it's getting sexy sounding for me too.) Once you get that part done, given your spouse hasn't divorced you yet for violently accosting and murdering an unsuspecting cow, you then proceed to make fire. Then throw those hunks on there, until they look sufficiently cooked, then eat. Mmmmm... BBQ!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And if you don't like that, go tackle a cow. Then end it's life. I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to suggest a means of death for said cow, but I'd hope it's relatively painless. Then you'll have to process the carcass, and remove the bowels, you know, just to wet your appetite. Then it's on to the hacking and cutting.. (I know, it's getting sexy sounding for me too.) Once you get that part done, given your spouse hasn't divorced you yet for violently accosting and murdering an unsuspecting cow, you then proceed to make fire. Then throw those hunks on there, until they look sufficiently cooked, then eat. Mmmmm... BBQ!

Or you could slice the life out of a healthy glorious happily growing plant. Just chop it off! And then boil it or steam it to death. Oh, now we are talking!!! So much better. So let's guess you are a tofu guy...https://draxe.com/what-is-tofu/ No longer gonna eat that either? You might just starve worrying about all these things.

How or what exactly are you going to feed these 250-350 pound football guys to grow them stronger and build muscle? It's football! It is barbaric! Don't watch! They gotta eat!!!

https://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/food/6-healthiest-meats-for-you-and-the-planet

Are you sure you are a football fan? You are aware they use a part of an animal to make the ball and the players' footwear right?

Top Bottom