Big 10 Tournament Ticket Prices

Go figure... It's NYC... On the positive side, maybe the prices will scare a few off and I'll actually get better seats this year...

I hope it's a very empty so they never have the tournament there again.

I wouldn't touch a ticket thru school sales. They will be close to giving them away in NY and secondary markets trying to get a few 1000 fans to the games.

I still cant they believe they moved it to NY, it makes no sense at all.

It's going to be weird having that extra week in between the end of the tourney and Selection Sunday. I always enjoyed watching the championship game and then shortly thereafter getting to watch the selection show.

It's going to be weird having that extra week in between the end of the tourney and Selection Sunday. I always enjoyed watching the championship game and then shortly thereafter getting to watch the selection show.

Week off might do some teams good, after playing 3 or 4 consecutive games in the BTT. And if you roll an ankle or something, might allow enough time to recover.

I love that it’s in NY. There are tons of BT alums on the east coast, NYC is easy to get to by train or plane, and to me it’s a million times more interesting to visit NY than boring Indy or Chicago.

Really it should be moved to a different BT city every year. No reason Mpls shouldn’t get it done year at the remodeled target center.

Top Bottom