Watching Arkansas Game

gray4heisman

Reaction score
As mentioned in the "Predict the Score" thread, the game is on SEC Network and can be streamed on the ESPN App. I typically like to find the game online in these instances and use an HDMI connection to my TV. Can WatchESPN also be streamed on computer? If not, where can the game be found online?

http://www.espn.com/watch/

You'll need access to the SEC Network, which most Twin Cities residents do not have.

You can also find the game on reddit through the sports stream pages. I can try to post a link around tip off.

I've got the SEC Network on DirecTV Now. I'd recommend signing up for a free trial if you want to watch the game. Most of the other streaming services also get the SEC Network I think.

Most twin cities residents don’t have the sec network? Isn’t it most packages that offer the btn?

BTN is offered in the standard cable package from Comcast. Need the preferred or sports upgrade for SEC. If you get ESPN News or ESPNU, you'll be fine.

I've got the SEC Network on DirecTV Now. I'd recommend signing up for a free trial if you want to watch the game. Most of the other streaming services also get the SEC Network I think.

If you don't have DirecTV but know someone who does, you can log into the ESPN app with their info.

As mentioned in the "Predict the Score" thread, the game is on SEC Network and can be streamed on the ESPN App. I typically like to find the game online in these instances and use an HDMI connection to my TV. Can WatchESPN also be streamed on computer? If not, where can the game be found online?

Yes, just for clarification of what has been said above:

1) Although you can watch ESPN3 without having ESPN, you must have a verified ESPN subscription to watch the televised ESPN channels online. The same is true with the SEC network.

2) As someone else mentioned, you can stream those ESPN or SEC network network games if you know someone with a subscription who will let you use the log on credentials.

Appreciate all the advice - you'll be sure to see me b****ing on Saturday should I not have it figured out by 5:37pm CST.

I frequently use Chromecast to view WatchESPN via phone app to TV. Basically the same as a direct HDMI connection. I use my home Comcast account to login to WatchESPN on my phone and cast to Smart TV at our cabin. I don't have a cable subscription at the cabin but have extremely good internet service. Works great. I see SEC Network content listed on WatchESPN but not sure I've actually ever used.

Looks like Youtube TV has a 7 day free trial and the channel lineup includes SEC network. I'll probably just end up signing uo for that and then cancelling before the 7 days are up.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Can one of you kids come to my house and show Grandpa how this streaming stuff works?

Looks like Youtube TV has a 7 day free trial and the channel lineup includes SEC network. I'll probably just end up signing uo for that and then cancelling before the 7 days are up.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

YouTube TV has been awesome for me all season! It was a 30-day free trial, but maybe they just recently shortened to 7 days

https://tv.youtube.com/

Top Bottom