Scott Frost Press Conference

We all take chances. Brando took a chance on a bold statement on Scott and it didn’t work out. Hey, I also took a chance on some crypto investments and sadly that also didn’t work out. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.

We all take chances. Brando took a chance on a bold statement on Scott and it didn’t work out. Hey, I also took a chance on some crypto investments and sadly that also didn’t work out. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
Right? Scott Frost won zero games in his first year at UCF and then coached an undefeated team two years later. Anyone in the country would have jumped at the chance to hire him.

Meanwhile, Herm "I don't believe in the Sun Devil" Edwards has turned ASU into arguably the second best team in the Pac 12 after spending like a decade as a (not particularly great) color commentator at ESPN.

Meanwhile, Herm "I don't believe in the Sun Devil" Edwards has turned ASU into arguably the second best team in the Pac 12 after spending like a decade as a (not particularly great) color commentator at ESPN.

They are? They've never finished better than 8-5 and 2nd in the south under Herm.

I have to disagree completely. He has quite a long coaching resume, littered with success. His only failure has been Nebraska.

View attachment 20345
It doesn't seem that way. He could have a long resume. IMHO, he seemed disconnected from his team and coaching staff. He was lucky at UCF; Florida is a hotbed of talent.

Top Bottom