Gophers @ Wisconsin game Feb 19th

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Game falls on a Monday but it’s Presidents Day. Planning to go but have never traveled to a Gophers away game for basketball.

Does the ticket off sell seats so I’m near other Gopher fans or so I need to check out StubHub?

Is the arena on campus?

Game falls on a Monday but it’s Presidents Day. Planning to go but have never traveled to a Gophers away game for basketball.

Does the ticket off sell seats so I’m near other Gopher fans or so I need to check out StubHub?

Is the arena on campus?

Not sure of what the ticket office can do for you, but the Kohl Center is on campus. You can stay anywhere either in Madison or the surrounding area and be no more than a 20 minute drive away.

Is the arena on campus?

There isn't an allotment of tickets for the visitors like in football. More accurately, the visiting team does get some tickets, usually right behind the bench. Those are used for family, friends of the program, etc. and don't get sold through the ticket office. Unless you are some type of a VIP, you'll probably need to get tickets through Wisconsin or in the secondary market.

Top Bottom