Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CFPB corruption

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    ummmm- you cannot rebut Gateway Pundit with Media Matters. The Gateway Pundit story is essentially a re-reported item from other sources. Google it- you can find the CFPB story all over the internet. If you want to debunk the story- go for it. But you can't so you attempt to invalidate the source. Debate score- fail.
    Every single item on the MM list has a link with evidence to GP pulling down a story. Click the example I provided.

And, as I mentioned, in this case it's re-reported from a source that no longer exists. They have a link to an archived version.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Every single item on the MM list has a link with evidence to GP pulling down a story. Click the example I provided.

And, as I mentioned, in this case it's re-reported from a source that no longer exists. They have a link to an archived version.
    Here's the key point- was the CFPB corrupt in how it dealt with funds or not? That's the key question. Let's find out. As another post said- a clue is how angry the Dems are that control got taken away. Too bad that the MSM is not interested in looking into it.