Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    What the hell is going on?

This thread might be proof that it is time to completely end the OTB.
    This political climate is toxic. What I assume to be otherwise “normal” people have completely lost their minds. I never thought I would see the day where a 32 year old man going after a 14 year old girl would condoned. That’s 8th grade, CRG. Think about that for one second, you idiots. A 32 year old man courting a 14 year old girl. Is that your cup of tea, DieHard?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Then "pedophilia" is legal in Alabama (and most states). If it's legal, what's the problem?
    A 32 year old seducing a 14 year old wasn't legal. And even if it was, why are you defending it? You fly off the handle at random comments on here and then turn around and defend this creep.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    14 year old girls are fair game for CRG. Got it.
    Nope. I just don't believe that one single accusation, backed with no proof, 40 years after-the-fact, the month before a highly charged election is necessarily true.

Many of the extreme right wingers are proving to be disgusting people. It's disturbing to say the least. To think that you might be sitting next to one of these sickos at a game!! Leave your children at home.
    Stocker is a child molester! I saw him touch a 5 y/o boy's penis in the bathroom at a Gopher basketball game. Guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    This political climate is toxic. What I assume to be otherwise “normal” people have completely lost their minds. I never thought I would see the day where a 32 year old man going after a 14 year old girl would condoned. That’s 8th grade, CRG. Think about that for one second, you idiots. A 32 year old man courting a 14 year old girl. Is that your cup of tea, DieHard?
    What proof have you seen to believe that Moore raped a 14 y/o girl?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    A 32 year old seducing a 14 year old wasn't legal. And even if it was, why are you defending it? You fly off the handle at random comments on here and then turn around and defend this creep.
    I'm not defending it, I'm saying I've seen nothing to suggest the allegation is true.

I'm not defending it, I'm saying I've seen nothing to suggest the allegation is true.
    Multiple women have told the same basic story. The reports talked to multiple sources. If you've seen "nothing" it's because you're being willfully ignorant of it.

And why would Mr. Fair and Balanced Right Down the Middle back this guy anyway? Even before it came out that he was a creep, he was a far-right social conservative whack job.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Multiple women have told the same basic story. The reports talked to multiple sources. If you've seen "nothing" it's because you're being willfully ignorant of it.

And why would Mr. Fair and Balanced Right Down the Middle back this guy anyway? Even before it came out that he was a creep, he was a far-right social conservative whack job.
    There is only one alleged crime. She has no proof. Nothing. On top of that she waited 40 years to come out with this & suspiciously, it was a month before the hotly contested election in Alabama. I'm open to the possibility that it happened, but I have to see some proof to accept it as fact. Out of desperation, some are incompetently trying to turn my reasonable position, into supporting pedophilia. It's not working and I'm not backing off of it, unless some evidence appears.

There is only one alleged crime. She has no proof. Nothing. On top of that she waited 40 years to come out with this & suspiciously, it was a month before the hotly contested election in Alabama. I'm open to the possibility that it happened, but I have to see some proof to accept it as fact. Out of desperation, some are incompetently trying to turn my reasonable position, into supporting pedophilia. It's not working and I'm not backing off of it, unless some evidence appears.
    Your threshold of evidence is much higher for Roy Moore than any Democrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hat's off to you, Mr. Pedophile Defender! It takes a lot of balls to be that gross, but you are apparently up to the job.

Stocker is a child molester! I saw him touch a 5 y/o boy's penis in the bathroom at a Gopher basketball game. Guilty.
    Nice try, shill.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Your threshold of evidence is much higher for Roy Moore than any Democrats.

Yup. CRG sees what he wants to see.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Hat's off to you, Mr. Pedophile Defender! It takes a lot of balls to be that gross, but you are apparently up to the job.
    Oh stop it.

Nice try, shill.

Nope, its true. An allegation makes it true.

Yup. CRG sees what he wants to see.

Yup. Remember all of the posts about Bill and Hill jetting off to Child Molesters’ Island that were usually introduced with the phrases “We all know....” or “Everybody knows....”

Craig and deuce are a couple of truly independent thinkers whose thoughts just happen to coincide with Trump and Fox talking points 99% of the time. Coincidences can be so remarkable.