***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Thought the same thing in the first half...just looking at the body language of Murphy on the bench, and the guys around him giggling...Body language was just saying that they expected to come in and win, just because they are supposed to be the better team.

Started the game thatvway big chip on their shoulders. Not ready

Mason needs to stop focusing on the refs.
Murphy not even getting back on defense tonight. I wonder if he is sick or something.

Lol. These refs refuse to give us a single 50/50 ball and the one time they did they immediately 'made up' for it.

Officiating aside, its bothersome that in the Miami loss, and this current game, the Gophers are getting beat down low. Even with the Curry injury, that is where our most depth is

Depth? Beyond Murphy and Lynch are Konate, Hurt, and Fitzerald. Another poster said it right: at halftime, Nebraska's bench had 9 point and 3 fouls; ours had 0 points and 6 fouls.

Pitino is still paying the price for three bad scholarships: Konate, Diedhou, and Fitzgerald. I'm not counting Hurt because I figure he's only here because of his brother. Then he compounded that by taking Stockman instead of someone who could help this year.

He should have cut loose Diedhou last year. He should cut loose Fitzgerald after this year and get a competent grad transfer. Fitzgerald is a grad transfer. He can land somewhere.

This team has all the markings of a middling big ten team, no bench and no help coming, Saturday night looms large if these guys have the make up of an upper level big ten team hard to see that tonight.

And that's a foul?

Im guessing you are talking about the Mason foul?

My view is it is a foul...but its the inconsistency and unassertiveness of the refs that is bothering me so bad right now. Gophers arent getting that call all night, but Nebraska is...and the refs seem so unsure of themselves on a lot of the calls.

I’m running out of adjectives to describe these striped clowns

Im guessing you are talking about the Mason foul?

My view is it is a foul...but its the inconsistency and unassertiveness of the refs that is bothering me so bad right now. Gophers arent getting that call all night, but Nebraska is...and the refs seem so unsure of themselves on a lot of the calls.

Exactly. The refs are completely ****ing with the game. They're calling things completely one-sided.

Depth? Beyond Murphy and Lynch are Konate, Hurt, and Fitzerald. Another poster said it right: at halftime, Nebraska's bench had 9 point and 3 fouls; ours had 0 points and 6 fouls.

Pitino is still paying the price for three bad scholarships: Konate, Diedhou, and Fitzgerald. I'm not counting Hurt because I figure he's only here because of his brother. Then he compounded that by taking Stockman instead of someone who could help this year.

He should have cut loose Diedhou last year. He should cut loose Fitzgerald after this year and get a competent grad transfer. Fitzgerald is a grad transfer. He can land somewhere.

We're kidding ourselves if we think Stockman will ever help.

This is loss may be like the Iowa game for OSU. The Selection Committee will bump us out of a #1 seed. :cool:

Pitino deserves a lot of the blame for this abomination.

The guys weren't ready to play. And they never woke up. A real lack of maturity from this team.

Talented as they are, they think they can just coast and win, which is ridiculous considering how bad some of these guys had it just two years ago. They were out-hustled for long periods by Rutgers and are thoroughly embarrassing themselves against a crap Nebraska team. They all deserve a swift kick in the pants, including Pitino.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your point. I am not going to get banned for telling it like it is.

BAN THIS GUY. He only shows up when we're struggling. BAN!

Dude, I think your Mom has your meatloaf ready. You best get out of her basement and get it while it's hot

We still have big men in the paint problems.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pathetic effort tonight.....Refs have been one sided but the 14th ranked team doesn't get rolled by a bottom half team in the conference....bad signs moving forward.

Yep Stockman was nothing but a favor to his daddy. Agreed should have sought a grad transfer or a juco such is life as a gopher fan another mediocre season ahead. His dad making a spectacle out of his firing is only going to hurt us recruiting this spring.

BAN THIS GUY. He only shows up when we're struggling. BAN!

Dude, I think your Mom has your meatloaf ready. You best get out of her basement and get it while it's hot

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!

Classic Minnesota Choke game. SMH

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does Pitino know his guys are allowed to full court press or play a zone?

Top Bottom