***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not sure if anyone saw, but #6 Wichita State is down by 8 at home to South Dakota State at the half!

Exactly! Last game you were commenting on their panty hose and hair. Go find a fashion forum to vent these criticisms that have nothing to do with the game. Move on and Go Gophers !

Has to do with image of the university. Did u graduate from the u big mouth

have to imagine it's only this full because Scott Frost is being introduced.

Cause they look like idiots

I think it looks cool. And I'm an old white guy.

But then, I wouldn't care if they had a skinhead or a Bob Marley as long as they can play. You need to broaden your horizons Doc.

I think it looks cool. And I'm an old white guy.

But then, I wouldn't care if they had a skinhead or a Bob Marley as long as they can play. You need to broaden your horizons Doc.

As a man with no hair I'm offended. *kidding*

Murphy hit his head pretty bad on the court. My thoughts immediately went to concussion. He looks fine on the bench right now though.

Has to do with image of the university. Did u graduate from the u big mouth

I think using the letter ‘u’ for ‘you’ is way worse than their hair. Maybe you are the idiot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzgerald is one of a handful of scholarships we would have been better off flushing down the toilet.

Fitzgerald... Yikes:mad:

The Curry injury sucks. I guess the tiny bright side is Hurt is being forced into action, and will be better because of this.

Kind of weird they went with Fitz over Hurt when Reggie went out.

We caught Nebraska on probably their only sell-out and are playing like crap. I've seen this movie multiple times.

Murphy is getting mauled repeatedly with no calls. Why the disrespect from the officials?

What is Bakary's plus/minus this year?

We can't hit and Nebraska is playing really good ball. Hopefully the shots start falling and we can turn it around

Top Bottom