***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This wasn't even a TV Teddy game....

Oh well. I'm out for the night. We're gonna lose this game. At least those idiot trolls got banned.

Refs know they are on TV.

What are they talking about. Either call one or call two but do it. Have a little courage and conviction.

Too bad that shoving match didn't happen 10 min ago. Maybe would have woke the team up

Doubt it...these guys never truly cared about winning this game. They were more than content to let Nebraska look like world-beaters at their expense.

I have a bad feeling something bad is going to be announced. Even Pitino looks like his mind is elsewhere.

Mason should just never pass the ball in games like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Penn State loss was the low point last year. Let us hope this is our low point clunker this year.

Not sure why we called timeout. There's is really no reason to.

I just don't know what Pitino brings as a coach... It seems like he has one game plan and just sticks to it no matter how bad it is going. Harris, who is probably our best 3 point shooter, has not even seen the floor yet. Coffey is riled up but he leaves him in. Sure we have no one else on the bench but geeze, at least calm Coffey down... he's acting like Washington right now.

I’m feeling a lot of negativity on this thread. I’ll be around later for affirmations.:)

No Gophers shooting above 50%, 2 bench points, and 6 assists.

If this is how we're going to play we're in for a long season. Even with a lack of depth, there's no good excuse to be playing this poorly.

We have even pissed away the technical foul opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No Gophers shooting above 50%, 2 bench points, and 6 assists.

If this is how we're going to play we're in for a long season. Even with a lack of depth, there's no good excuse to be playing this poorly.
Well be lucky to be in the Top 35 if we keep playing like this....

Well, this has been terrible. We can only hope that getting embarrassed and dropping out of the top 25 will wake these guys up.

I’m feeling a lot of negativity on this thread. I’ll be around later for affirmations.:)
Put the ball in the peach basket!
Put the ball in the peach basket!
Rah!
Rah!
Rah!

I just don't know what Pitino brings as a coach... It seems like he has one game plan and just sticks to it no matter how bad it is going. Harris, who is probably our best 3 point shooter, has not even seen the floor yet. Coffey is riled up but he leaves him in. Sure we have no one else on the bench but geeze, at least calm Coffey down... he's acting like Washington right now.

Pitino is still a coach in training....He works hard in recruiting but never has made good in-game adjustments.....If this season tanks the extension will look awful.

I cannot remember the last time there were this many late calls

Pitino is still a coach in training....He works hard in recruiting but never has made good in-game adjustments.....If this season tanks the extension will look awful.
So is this year 2.5 or year 3?

I cannot remember the last time there were this many late calls

Refs are retiring and getting older. You either get refs that haven’t been in big crowds or refs who are too old for the speed of game or some combo.

We have had poor officiating all year. Difference is tonight team let it dictate their play.

WOW... HARRIS IN WITH 58 SECONDS LEFT? SERIOUSLY??? NOT IMPRESSED WITH PITINO

It really won’t. Even if they end up an NIT team they have a great class coming in next year and a lot of talent coming back next year.

I stand by what I said. These guys didn't give a crap. And, as a result, they got humiliated by a really bad team.

No one on this team was worth a damn in any way, shape or form all night long.

A good team would have trounced them by 25-plus. But this is Nebraska, so it won't look as bad as it truly was in the final boxscore.

They've played like this was an 11am tip in Happy Valley. Why does this team always have several games where they crap the bed against teams they should beat? This is a veteran team that should be beyond no-effort games. Apparently not, and that's very concerning.

Top Bottom