***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Big Ten road games!! Not for the faint of heart. Gophers are going up against the brainpower of Tim Miles and Jim Molinari, oft-considered by an odd number of Minnesotans as two of the greatest basketball minds in the game, in spite of their track record. But no game in the Big Ten is easy. Gotta think Scott Frost will be in attendance firing up the Big Red faithful and I have to think fans will pack the stands to get their first glimpse at their new savior.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m going to go out on a limb here, and predict a Gopher win.

Hope for win! We need to win on the road! I will be there tonight to see it happen!

Like Stan said this will not be easy and the team will have to play well.
Go Gophers!

These are the type of games that the guys need to play their game, lock up, take care of business and move on.

What channel is it on?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not sure where to put this, but Rutgers hanging with MSU at halftime. 26-26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tell ya what, I didn't think Rutgers looked like the Rutgers of old vs the Gophers on Sunday. I think they'll give a number of teams a run for their money. I'm sure MSU will beat them soundly when it's all said and done, but I think the Scarlet Knights will "upset" a number of teams this season.

Let's kick some Husker tail tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another halftime score since we are 55 minutes out:

Ball State ahead of Notre Dame 34-29.

I'm sure ND will win by a blowout.

My god, why do you care?!

Exactly! Last game you were commenting on their panty hose and hair. Go find a fashion forum to vent these criticisms that have nothing to do with the game. Move on and Go Gophers !

RUTGERS making us look GOOOOOOOOOOOD

Seriously if Rutgers could improve their shooting (27% is awful) they'd be contenders in any game they play with this kind of defensive toughness.

Nice win for Ball St. I always felt like we were better than Notre Dame. Hopefully next week's rankings reflect that.

Top Bottom