***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So why is it that now over the last 4 minutes we've decided to show up and play? I wish we would press more like we use to when Pitino was in his first couple of seasons..

On the bright side, it won't take many more road losses to get rid of the stupid ranking (that some here covet above all else.) Remember last year? As soon as they were ranked in Big Ten play they proceeded to lose 5 in a row. Then when the other Big Ten teams stopped getting hyped up to play the Gophers, they began winning again. Maybe that'll happen again...

I stand by what I said. These guys didn't give a crap. And, as a result, they got humiliated by a really bad team.

No one on this team was worth a damn in any way, shape or form all night long.

A good team would have trounced them by 25-plus. But this is Nebraska, so it won't look as bad as it truly was in the final boxscore.

I agree with your assessment with their performance but if you think every good team should win every road game against bad teams by 25+ don’t watch Michigan State @ Rutgers

Great late effort but this is frustrating. If we could have played with this energy all game we'd be winning by 15. Most of the seem seemed disengaged with the game until a few minutes ago.

We're 8-1, #14, played on clunker and are discussing how awful our coach is.

So why is it that now over the last 4 minutes we've decided to show up and play? I wish we would press more like we use to when Pitino was in his first couple of seasons..
"Pitino is still a coach in training. This is year zero." :eyeroll:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Refs aside, Neb completely took us out of our rhythm tonight with double teams / aggressiveness. The word is out, don’t let Murph and Reggie have their way in isos. Throw doubles at them, make them react. Unfortunately we were completely unprepared, and with our poor ball handling / decision making we were caught flat footed. Short and very weak bench only hurts. Bottom line we got exposed and you better believe B10 teams will be looking at this as blue print. Gotta find answers, not too sure what those are. Disillusioning.

We're 8-1, #14, played on clunker and are discussing how awful our coach is.

To be honest, he was terrible tonight. He was just as disinterested as his team was for most of the night.

And there goes Washington... not passing for a 3, instead trying to do his jelly.

To be honest, he was terrible tonight. He was just as disinterested as his team was for most of the night.
+1 This team overlooked Nebraska.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Both games we lost... Pitino got outcoached. Sure Miami had superior talent, but can't use that same excuse here. Pitino had no clue how to stop Huskers.

just an awkward game. Even this court storming is awkward.

When was the last time we had a team storm the court after beating us?

If u can't see Pitino's shortcomings as a coach and an extreme lack of bench productivity...I don't know what to tell you.

I agree. Let's fire him. Everyone knows the bench is not great. Pitino included. Nothing that can be done about it now.

Both games we lost... Pitino got outcoached. Sure Miami had superior talent, but can't use that same excuse here. Pitino had no clue how to stop Huskers.

Some of the games we won, he out coached the other coach.
It is kind of how it works.

I agree he was outcoached tonight. Maybe we should fire him.

Fitzgerald and Konate were even worse than normal. And that is almost impossible to do. We waited to play hard the last 4 minutes. Wow.

Top Bottom