***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We need an 8-0 right now if we're going to make a move.

Free throws are supposed to be free

I will forever be boggled by the fact that D1 and some NBA teams struggle at the FT line. It's really quite simple tbh, especially with how talented these players are

I have to wonder is over the back no longer a foul? At least in Nebraska you can just climb the guy in front of you.

3 seconds is a thing in college basketball, right? 0 was approaching double digits

Leave Mason in Richard. The game is being decided right here.

I’d say that part of our defensive issues is switching ourselves into bad matchups

Pitino deserves a lot of the blame for this abomination.

The guys weren't ready to play. And they never woke up. A real lack of maturity from this team.

Talented as they are, they think they can just coast and win, which is ridiculous considering how bad some of these guys had it just two years ago. They were out-hustled for long periods by Rutgers and are thoroughly embarrassing themselves against a crap Nebraska team. They all deserve a swift kick in the pants, including Pitino.
+1 So much of this is poor coaching. Teams that play down to their opponent's talent level are just poorly coached.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Murph looks like he got jet lagged flying to Lincoln. Lynch not much better tonight.

Pitino deserves a lot of the blame for this abomination.

The guys weren't ready to play. And they never woke up. A real lack of maturity from this team.

Talented as they are, they think they can just coast and win, which is ridiculous considering how bad some of these guys had it just two years ago. They were out-hustled for long periods by Rutgers and are thoroughly embarrassing themselves against a crap Nebraska team. They all deserve a swift kick in the pants, including Pitino.

The players deserve most of he blame. They are the ones showing lack of effort.

Nothing will go right tonight. Nebraska beats us 1/10 times and this is certainly the 1.

BOX OUT Coffey

C'mon guys this game is still very much out there for the taking but damn we are playing awful

The players deserve most of he blame. They are the ones showing lack of effort.

But we're not trying anything to change it up either. No zone, no press, nothing. That's on a coach who has checked out for the night.

Everybody shares the blame for this debacle.

Honestly, they had a good game plan against our bigs. Pitino has no answer. Our defense is terrible, and has been ever since Bama. Can't catch up if we're only trading buckets. Gotta rebound and get some stops. The rebounding has been atrocious.

Coffey's head is not in the game either. Brutal sequence there.

Ehh not so sure if 5 of those games are in Lincoln they have guys that contribute off the bench injury to Curry and our "super" freshmen being a lot more hype than player. It is going to be a frustrating season, probably the last time we are ranked. Oh well its Minnesota come to expect it.

Come on Gophs! Play defense and keep chipping away. We can win this!

A team with no depth what to speak of and getting hammered by a horrendous Nebraska team is not one of the top 15 teams in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have had a suitcase for the refs to call travelling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When you get poked in the eye by a guy’s follow through that’s called a shooting foul

Top Bottom