***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I know how this ends. We make it a game. It goes back and forth for the last 10 minutes. We lose in the last 2 minutes.

Lots of whiners about the officiating tonight. Based on what I saw in the first half, Nebraska just may be a better team than us.

If you think that you know zero about college basketball.

Glad I read these posts and I'm not the only one yelling at the tv at the terrible officiating. Wife and kids are laughing.

Michigan STATE looked bad vs. Rutgers but still never was more than two or three behind until they blew them out in the final minutes..

The whole scenario where the ball went OB off McBrayer, but the ref gave the Gophers the ball, likely knowing he needed to after not calling the foul when McBrayers arm was yanked...then the crowd went nuts...and the other official called an offensive foul on Reggie after the inbounds, was a very bizarre situation.

McBrayer gets his arm held, and the ball goes off him...ref thinking "gee, I better give the Gophers the ball since I didnt call the foul"

Crowd reacts to the replay showing the ball going off McBrayer. Other ref gets influenced and thinks he's doing a good make up call.

Yep, one of the many circumstances where the refs crapped their pants because they called something Tim Miles whined about.

Getting crushed on the boards and shooting 33%. Murphy needs to change that narrative in the 2nd half if we're gonna come back.

Michigan STATE looked bad vs. Rutgers but still never was more than two or three behind until they blew them out in the final minutes..

Well, let's hope the Gophers can do the same in the second half.

The whole scenario where the ball went OB off McBrayer, but the ref gave the Gophers the ball, likely knowing he needed to after not calling the foul when McBrayers arm was yanked...then the crowd went nuts...and the other official called an offensive foul on Reggie after the inbounds, was a very bizarre situation.

McBrayer gets his arm held, and the ball goes off him...ref thinking "gee, I better give the Gophers the ball since I didnt call the foul"

Crowd reacts to the replay showing the ball going off McBrayer. Other ref gets influenced and thinks he's doing a good make up call.

Yup. That was unbelievable.

Need to get composed and win this game. Road games are hard. The Gophers have 9 of them in the conference. They aren’t an excuse to lose to inferior teams.

Yep, one of the many circumstances where the refs crapped their pants because they called something Tim Miles whined about.

Apparently refs are now more terrified of Tim than they ever were of Bo Ryan.

If Lynch, Mason, or Murphy pick up a quick 3rd I really hope Pitino doesn't pull them out. We need to roll the dice with our starters in this one.

Both fouls on Lynch were bs. On the first one the Nebraska guy was falling when the contact was made. We know the 2nd one was even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitino probably should have gotten himself T'd up that half. Clem would have. Monson would have. Tubby would have stared extra hard.

Pitino probably should have gotten himself T'd up that half. Clem would have. Monson would have. Tubby would have stared extra hard.

Please. Tubby wouldn't have even got out of his chair.

We have Hurt, Konate and Fitz in there and we're trying to play them straight up man. Don't blame the officials. We constantly let them get to the rim. Switch up the defense. Just ry it. Embarrassing making Nebraska look like all conference.

Part of the reason we have Hurt, Konate, and Fitz in there is the officiating.

well played.

And agree. Rich should have sent a message to the refs. Now if he's going to do it, its going to be at a more critical time, being the 2nd half instead of the 1st.

So refreshing to see us come out of the locker room and play hero ball.

Ballgame. Get T'd up Pitino. Maybe it'll get us calls later in the year.

This would be a good time to wake up and play harder! Standing around..

Down 14 to this collection of garbage. Why does it seem we don't ever play well at Nebraska?

Top Bottom