***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

if you're going to let them play under the hoop fine, but then don't call that on Mason.

Pitino's going to have to get a T here. This is ridiculous.

11 carried it and then they call a foul on Konate on a clean block 3 seconds later. Lol.

This is some bull$hit reffing. HOW THE F*** WAS THAT A FOUL ON KONATE!!!???

And Fitz needs to sit. Hurt is the better option right now.

Borderline unwatchable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The guys sitting on the bench look like they're about to fall asleep

These refs are going to try and give Nebraska the game...have to overcome that somehow.

I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with anyone on here who is saying that Nebraska is playing a better game.

They are being allowed to be ridiculously physical and that is coming across as "hustle" when in reality they are getting away with no calls. Any team can look like they are hustling if the refs have swallowed their whistles.

How was that not a foul??? My god this is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We haven’t played very well, but this is one of the worst officiated half’s that I’ve seen in a long time

What is Tim Miles complaining about? Is he watching the same game we are?

I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with anyone on here who is saying that Nebraska is playing a better game.

They are being allowed to be ridiculously physical and that is coming across as "hustle" when in reality they are getting away with no calls. Any team can look like they are hustling if the refs have swolled their whistles.

Exactly. Let the Gophs compete.

Worst officiating I've seen in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double the fouls. All you had to watch is the last 2 possessions before the 3 attempt by Washington to see how jobbed we’re getting. Too frustrating to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are being allowed to be ridiculously physical and that is coming across as "hustle" when in reality they are getting away with no calls. Any team can look like they are hustling if the refs have swolled their whistles.
+1

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Holy **** for the most one sided officiating half I have ever seen

Top Bottom