***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The body fouls not being called the same on both ends

Where are we on the radio? Had to pick up kid from VB practice and no KFAN, no 1500ESPN. What's up with that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good lord are we a mess on offense right now. Forced shots all over the place...

Fitzgerald: 0-3, 0 rebounds, 3 fouls. Good job bud.

Let's hope for some more balanced officiating in the 2nd half...this is atrocious. Nebraska getting away with assault and no calls, we look at a player wrong and they're shooting free throws.

Absolute horse crap officiating. That was not a charge. This is as bad as any game I've seen not in Wisconsin.

That was a charge? Bulls***.

Nebraska guy just fell over with no contact.

Lynch rolling away, Nebraska sells a charge call.. Big ten refs bite.. what a surprise.

First road job of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reffing hasn't been great but Nebraska is playing better and there's no denying that. They deserve the lead.

I agree that the Gophers are not playing well but Nebraska is not playing that well either...I'd say their lead is almost completely a product of the officiating.

Still need to find a way to win this game though despite the refs.

Just to get this out of the way, Nebraska is an awful basketball team. As far as I can tell, they don't do anything well.

They're getting away with a lot of hacks and handsy defense so far tonight. The guys are playing a horrendous game so far and are only down four. Any decent team would be up by a dozen on us right now.

We seem to have gotten an early jump on our mid season slump

Nebraska has clearly been the better team, we are just getting out hustled right now. One could easily argue that they should be up by more right now. Gophers need Murphy to play well in the 2nd half.

Fitzgerald is playing at a level barely above Konate.

And Hurt with a ticky tack call. Seriously.

Same old drive the lane by opposition. Just once I wish we would switch up and try a zone. Why don't we?

The reffing hasn't been great but Nebraska is playing better and there's no denying that. They deserve the lead.
I see that we are back to playing down to our opponent's skill level, again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom