Gophers-Huskers: $2 tickets on Vivid Seats

Well, the game is in Nebraska.......

(Edit: I think you knew that, my implication being that Nebraska doesn't care about basketball)

Section 314 must be real nice, $88, section next to it, $6.00

Well, the game is in Nebraska.......

(Edit: I think you knew that, my implication being that Nebraska doesn't care about basketball)

They care enough to not have $2 tickets.

I always question people who sell $2 tickets. After fees, you’re getting $1.80 (I think).

It wasn't too long ago they were the up and coming team in the conference. Hot new coach, brand-spanking new arena.

doesn't Vivid Seats have like a $35 processing fee?

They care enough to not have $2 tickets.

I always question people who sell $2 tickets. After fees, you’re getting $1.80 (I think).

It's more than $0. At some point if I know I can't go and can't get close to fair value, I may as well get a few bucks back for them and give someone who maybe can't afford full priced tickets a chance to go.

It's more than $0. At some point if I know I can't go and can't get close to fair value, I may as well get a few bucks back for them and give someone who maybe can't afford full priced tickets a chance to go.

I'm all for selling tickets I can't use. But for $1.80 each, I'm giving them away. Friends, family, boys and girls club, big brothers big sisters...literally anyone.

I'm all for selling tickets I can't use. But for $1.80 each, I'm giving them away. Friends, family, boys and girls club, big brothers big sisters...literally anyone.

Exactly my thoughts. It just looks pretty funny when there is literally over 100 tickets for $2. It isn't just one person doing it lol

Nebraska is playing Kansas at home this year, and the few hundred seats in the nosebleeds that weren't sold to huskers fans as season tickets were snapped up by jayhawks fans (season tickets up there cost about 90 and Kansas fans pay that much for single game nosebleeds at home). Likely what you are seeing for sale include jayhawks fans trying to recoup as much if their money as they can. Just so you know...

Of course demand in Lincoln is soft because the team sucks. But don't expect an empty arena or anything. There'll be 10 or 11 thousand people in there tonight.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Top Bottom