Other B1G Ten games Decemeber 4-10

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Seems logical to break up each week of conference games so we can discuss.

Monday has 3 games not involving the Gophers.

I’m curious to see PSU vs Wisconsin. PSU seems for real and Wisconsin looks awful. Does that continue?

Wisconsin and Penn State are on pace for a 50-45 finish.

Penn State has been down 8-10 points most of the second half, making it interesting late, down 3, about 1:50 to go.

Ohio State beat Michigan in Columbus to start 2-0 in conference.

Davison fouls out, Penn State to shoot 2, down 3.

Both teams were hitting free throws down the stretch, Penn State was down 1, put up a shot, missed, tie up, Wisconsin ball, Badgers win by a point.

Both teams were hitting free throws down the stretch, Penn State was down 1, put up a shot, missed, tie up, Wisconsin ball, Badgers win by a point.

What a bad last possession for Penn St. Settled for a 3 instead of driving to the hoop.

What a bad last possession for Penn St. Settled for a 3 instead of driving to the hoop.

Just brutal. They had plenty of time to run a play and he just dribbled stationary and shot a contested 3.

I think they had a timeout too, but there's an argument to be made for not calling a timeout and allowing the defense to set up.

Not specifically a big ten game but FSU crushed #5 Florida at Florida 83-66.

FSU beat Rutgers by 5. Gophers beat Rutgers by 22. Some math tells me the Gophers beat Florida by 34!

I think they had a timeout too, but there's an argument to be made for not calling a timeout and allowing the defense to set up.

Should have called a timeout once it was obvious no one knew what to do.

Rutgers stuck with MSU for a half. Down 2 with 16 left in the 2nd half. Very low scoring.

Rutgers has been awesome defensively every game but one

Wis just lost at Temple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wis just lost at Temple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortcomings in recruiting over the years is really coming back to bite us as a conference. A great deal of mediocrity. There should be a good influx of talent with the 2018 class but overall the conference needs to do a better job of keeping high level talent in their own backyard home. Some of it's down to style of play and the way games are called. A lot of slow paced half court games which isn't really appealing at all. The difference in speed when we played Miami was night and day.

Not a Big Ten game but Loyola Chicago is going to beat #5 Florida in Gainesville. Wow.

Not a Big Ten game but Loyola Chicago is going to beat #5 Florida in Gainesville. Wow.

Our fans would be burning down Mike White's house right now.

So weird that teams lose games to teams they shouldn't, huh?

Florida may be overrated. Just got hammered by FSU as well.

Wisconsin lost to Temple??

Florida may be overrated. Just got hammered by FSU as well.

Wisconsin lost to Temple??

If Florida is overrated, what does that say about them beating Gonzaga and giving Duke its closest game of the year?

#2 Kansas down 10 at "home" to unranked Washington with 5 minutes left!

It seems Wiscy's long NCAA streak is in serious jeopardy. I wish I could feel bad for them.

Wisconsin getting blown out by Marquette in the Kohl Center. About to drop to 4-7. Now that's a team that will need 12 B1G wins to make the NCAAs.

Top Bottom