NCAA.com: Andy Katz's Power 36 (#17. Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Katz:

17. Minnesota (14): The Gophers didn’t have Dupree McBrayer for the home loss against Miami in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. It was the first hiccup for a team that has answered every challenge so far this season. The Gophers then responded to start out the Big Ten season with a Sunday win over Rutgers, in which Jordan Murphy had yet another double-double and McBrayer was back in the lineup. How the Gophers handle this week will tell a lot about where it stands right now with road games at Nebraska in the Big Ten before a non-conference games at Arkansas.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...ndy-katzs-power-36-whos-ncaa-tournament-dec-4

Go Gophers!!

I know this is not the official rankings but I like seeing the team in this 15-20 range. Doesn't come with the massive expectations of a top 10 spot but still has them near the top and in line to get a nice seed come tournament time.

per Katz:

17. Minnesota (14): The Gophers didn’t have Dupree McBrayer for the home loss against Miami in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. It was the first hiccup for a team that has answered every challenge so far this season. The Gophers then responded to start out the Big Ten season with a Sunday win over Rutgers, in which Jordan Murphy had yet another double-double and McBrayer was back in the lineup. How the Gophers handle this week will tell a lot about where it stands right now with road games at Nebraska in the Big Ten before a non-conference games at Arkansas.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...ndy-katzs-power-36-whos-ncaa-tournament-dec-4

Go Gophers!!

#16 in ESPN's new power rankings this week.

Couldn’t care less if we’re ranked at all right now. Ranking in March and winning tourney games is a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t care less if we’re ranked at all right now. Ranking in March and winning tourney games is a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree, if the Gophers are going to end up where they're hoping this season, they should strive to be ranked in every poll.

We need to maintain relevance for a period of time. I don’t think this is our best team for the next 5 years. Get ranked, stay ranked, get to the dance, dance for a while.

Enjoy the ride, ups and downs.

Top Bottom