Big Ten Bowl Games Thread

Pac 12 refs ejected Kentucky's best player for not accepting a refs help up from the ground.

If the touching was the only reason for that ejection, the official should never ref another college game. Have to wonder what the player also said during the exchange.

That seems quite harsh unless there's more to the story.

I’m not sure it was ejection worthy, but the pushing away of the refs hands was a little excessive in my opinion. He could have not accepted the help without the shove of the hands.

Not sure if it will last entire game, but Alviti looks impressive as a backup. He has a confidence about him.

Well the Big Ten officials in the Sun Bowl certainly look as suspect as ever. SMH

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well the Big Ten officials in the Sun Bowl certainly look as suspect as ever. SMH

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Remember this same set officials gave Kansas State a win over Iowa State on their last game of the year. They called 3 penalties against Kanasa State on Ia. State last drive only to pick up all three flags and announce no penalty was committed. Didn't score and lost the game. While I am critical of Big Ten officials, I would chose them over the Big 12 any day.

This is one crazy game with the quality of players out. There was talk about Thorson declaring this year right? Doubt that happens now and he might not be ready for NW next fall either.

This is one crazy game with the quality of players out. There was talk about Thorson declaring this year right? Doubt that happens now and he might not be ready for NW next fall either.

I’ve heard that talk as well. Seemed crazy to me, Thorson doesn’t strike me as a qb that should be coming out early.

Not sure if it will last entire game, but Alviti looks impressive as a backup. He has a confidence about him.

He has been running the ball really well and making good decisions. Looks like Kentucky is finally stacking the box.

Pat Fitzgerald with one of the dumbest coaching moves of all time. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Ten still unbeaten. Cotton Bowl is probably the best matchup left.

Didn't see the NW game, but went to the play-by-play to see what you guys were posting regarding Fitzgerald's decision. What a stupid decision not to punt.

Maybe it's a blessing we didn't make a bowl....it would suck to be the only Big Ten team to lose. :eek:

B1G is 5-0, the pieces of the bowl cash pies for for all the conf looking tasty now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And of course, half of their teams will be ranked in the top 20 at the start of the next season again. SEC bias is sickening....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we supposed to be surprised that Missouri, Texas A&M, and Kentucky lost? The Missouri/Texas game was essentially a pick'em. Texas A&M is going through a coaching change and was an underdog. Northwestern was favored by a TD over Kentucky. Mississippi St is going through a coaching change and is a TD underdog to Louisville today.

Watching Purdue finish off Arizona right now. It is so clear in watching this that their offensive talent is so much better than ours right now. They have multiple solid QB's, some good receivers, and some playmakers in the backfield.

I thought the TV announcers comment about Brohm was interesting, " A no slogan coach" basically came in with an attitude and let the results on the field do his talking.

Top Bottom