***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Nothing says Big Ten basketball like early December and weather in the high 40s, but here we are!! Big Ten ball is a much different beast than non-conference, but with the Miami, Alabama and Providence games behind us, we should be prepared for a rough and tumble battle.

Time to bring the big boy play and get after it. It's Big Ten baby!!!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must win game for this season to be a success (top 3 in conference is my definition of success this year)

Minnesota wins in a blowout, Jelly has a big bounce back game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy having a dud of a game so far

How much weight did they say Dupree lost? 19 lbs???

It's obvious why Pitino didn't play Fitzgerald much in the Miami game. He's given up 6 points on three easy baskets in about 3 minutes of action.

Murphy having a dud of a game so far

Speak a little too soon? Consider waiting past the first 2 minutes, maybe?

11 minutes in and he is on his way to yet another double-double

I know the opponent doesn't help but I do not like this Sunday 5 pm game time. Meltdown on D with Murphy out and Fitzgerald looks lost out there.

Yikes #20

I’d say it was dumb by Murphy to pick up his third in the first half

Is it just me or are these refs really awful so far...Murphy and Fitzgerald, in particular, getting some very questionable fouls; IW with a clean pick/breakaway called with a phantom foul; Coffey a "charge" against a clearly moving defender...
perhaps they are just as poor on the other end of the court, but from what I can tell the refs are keeping the Team-that-doesn't-belong-in-the-Big-Ten in the game.

Not watching, what's up with all their off rebounds?

Fitzgerald, ugh. Looks slow, bad defense, and not making shots. Gotta play better.

8 replays and neither of the announcers saw that he stepped on Murph's foot? That's why he fell over.

Coffey hasn't improved at all. Stands, forces drives , throws up lousy threes

Top Bottom