Thank you!!! Ohio State.

I hope the obnoxious Badger fans in front of us spent a lot of money to see them lose in Indy...

Now let's see the NCAA picks 11-2 B1G Champ tOSU or 11-1 Bama.

Let me throw a wrench in. Whiskey gets in.

Zero chance for Big Ten this year. SEC gets two in, Big Ten shut out. Pathetic

It would have been fun to see them get shellacked in the semis, but this will do. No big 10 team should get in this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess we’ll see, but the fact is that it had to be Wisconsin or else shut out. Too bad, but OSU earned the win. Think that means they’ll be in the Orange Bowl.

It would have been fun to see them get shellacked in the semis, but this will do. No big 10 team should get in this year.

This^^^^

Another badger road kill.

BADGER ROADKILL.jpg

Don't care much but if OSU doesn't turn turn the ball over, Wisconsin damn near gets shut out.

The basketball beatdown at Kohl Center just before the Championship game made a pretty sweet Buckeye-badger exacta Saturday.

The basketball beatdown at Kohl Center just before the Championship game made a pretty sweet Buckeye-badger exacta Saturday.

This. It was great watching them lose twice back to back.

The selection show will be interesting today. tOSU may just squeak in. Personally I think you should win your conference championship game to even be considered. I know it's not how it's set up but they should be an extension to the playoffs. tOSU should not have gotten in over penn st but now I do think they have earned the trip.

Even though the Big Ten lacked an elite team this year, I think the conference in general is on the rise. Cheers [emoji482] Buckeyes!

Who cares were not like Kentucky fans that chant SEC every time BAMA wins. Don't lose to Iowa by 30 and you'll get in.

I care and a lot of fans of Big Ten teams cared.

We won't be tuning in now, so I guess it's their loss.

Not to rip open a wound or re-start a discussion, but for those who think recruiting rankings don't matter, last night's game is an example as to why they do. There probably isn't a better-coached team in the country than the Badgers and while they have some solid athletes on their squad, tOSU's guys are just more talented. If you have as many guys leave early for the pros as tOSU and can still compete at the level of tOSU (and Alabama), it means you are bringing in top drawer athletes, especially at the skill positions.

Kudos to Wisconsin for a great season, but they just aren't as good as tOSU.

I care and a lot of fans of Big Ten teams cared.

We won't be tuning in now, so I guess it's their loss.
Won't tune in because no big ten team? I will still watch.

Not to rip open a wound or re-start a discussion, but for those who think recruiting rankings don't matter, last night's game is an example as to why they do. There probably isn't a better-coached team in the country than the Badgers and while they have some solid athletes on their squad, tOSU's guys are just more talented. If you have as many guys leave early for the pros as tOSU and can still compete at the level of tOSU (and Alabama), it means you are bringing in top drawer athletes, especially at the skill positions.

Meyer is a good coach too.

Absolutely correct. Meyer is obviously a great coach, but the big plays OSU made weren't exactly innovative stuff. Run fast, throw a long pass to the post. Run a simple inside zone play, your guard blocks 2 guys and your RB runs past everyone. Throw a swing pass to the flats, your WR breaks a tackle and is the fastest guy on the field. On defense, they were only rushing 4 on passing downs but getting constant pressure on Hornibrook. They were also loading the box but still easily locking up Wisc WR's (and All-B1G TE) in man coverage. One of their true Frosh CBs is the 2 time Texas 100m champ I heard. I mean, come on. Talent, people...

We can’t beat them and haven’t in over a decade, so it’s great that someone else could. #RTB

Absolutely correct. Meyer is obviously a great coach, but the big plays OSU made weren't exactly innovative stuff. Run fast, throw a long pass to the post. Run a simple inside zone play, your guard blocks 2 guys and your RB runs past everyone. Throw a swing pass to the flats, your WR breaks a tackle and is the fastest guy on the field. On defense, they were only rushing 4 on passing downs but getting constant pressure on Hornibrook. They were also loading the box but still easily locking up Wisc WR's (and All-B1G TE) in man coverage. One of their true Frosh CBs is the 2 time Texas 100m champ I heard. I mean, come on. Talent, people...

I didn’t watch the game, but the highlights clearly showed the OSU players running away from the sconny chasers. Reminded me of some of the old Mason defenders.

We can’t beat them and haven’t in over a decade, so it’s great that someone else could. #RTB

Are we really at the point where we can only gloat at our rivals' failings, not our own successes? SAD!

Top Bottom