Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Shooter: If thereís a Gophers menís hockey coaching change, Bob Motzko has to be fav

    per Shooter:

    If thereís a Gophers menís hockey coaching change, St. Cloud Stateís Bob Motzko has to be considered a favorite.

    http://www.twincities.com/2017/12/02...-rudolph-says/

    Go Gophers!!


  2. #2

    Default

    Booooo! Steal somebody elses head coach.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'd take Motzko in a heart beat.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    I'd take Motzko in a heart beat.
    I certainly wouldn't complain...

    Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Shooter:

    If thereís a Gophers menís hockey coaching change, St. Cloud Stateís Bob Motzko has to be considered a favorite.

    http://www.twincities.com/2017/12/02...-rudolph-says/

    Go Gophers!!
    I'd be surprised if he would be interested in the job. Given that the University of Minnesota is run by an idiot ( kaler) and has an AD who knows nothing about hockey ( Coyle ). I'm sure he gets a lot more support at St. Cloud State than he would at the U.
    I think he'd be a great coach. Would be nice if I'm wrong.

  6. #6

    Default

    Shooter's comments today:

    If there’s a Gophers men’s hockey coaching change, the people’s choice to take over remains top assistant Mike Guentzel, who has spent 25 years as a popular Gophers player and assistant.

    I have mix opinions.

  7. #7

    Default

    Motkzo. 100X.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by north45 View Post
    I'd be surprised if he would be interested in the job. Given that the University of Minnesota is run by an idiot ( kaler) and has an AD who knows nothing about hockey ( Coyle ). I'm sure he gets a lot more support at St. Cloud State than he would at the U.
    I think he'd be a great coach. Would be nice if I'm wrong.
    Whether he's interested or not I have no idea; but Motzko would receive a lot more money and support here. And of course a lot more pressure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    4,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Shooter's comments today:

    If there’s a Gophers men’s hockey coaching change, the people’s choice to take over remains top assistant Mike Guentzel, who has spent 25 years as a popular Gophers player and assistant.

    I have mix opinions.
    What "people" is he referring to? I honestly can't fathom giving a placeholder like Guentzel the job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •