Ohio State up by 23 at Kohl Center...

Mn foliage

Banned
Reaction score
At the half. Don't remember Bo Ryan getting beat like this much.

On the flip side Ohio State is gonna be a handful and a half - may not be fully back but they're not last year's team. Holtmann is a good coach.

61-28 at first TV timeout of 2nd half.

Do we get WI twice this year?

Wondering if anybody on Gopherhole still thinks the Badgers are going to contend for top 4 in the B1G this season.

Still just a data point. Let's see a little bit more. Xavier just polished off #11 Cincy and they had a tough time with WI.

Last year's top four MN team lost to Rutgers and Penn State.

Still just a data point. Let's see a little bit more. Xavier just polished off #11 Cincy and they had a tough time with WI.

We never lost to Rutgers

I hope the football team wins by an even larger margin tonight.

I disagree, the Badgers have absolutely zero scoring threats outside of Happ and MAYBE Davison. On top of all that, they now have zero confidence and their defense is abysmal. Other than that, yeah it's just a data point!

I was surprised at how important Davison is to their team. He could be their second best player after Happ

I was surprised at how important Davison is to their team. He could be their second best player after Happ

I didn't follow him closely last year but the kid looks like a player....at the very least he's a legit shooter. We badly need to locate a legit 3-pt threat in the near future, it seems like forever since we last had a real threat from deep.

Sconny is going to struggle BAD this year and next year…herro would have helped!

I didn't follow him closely last year but the kid looks like a player....at the very least he's a legit shooter. We badly need to locate a legit 3-pt threat in the near future, it seems like forever since we last had a real threat from deep.

Harris is a legit 3 threat, he just needs to get minutes and understand when he will get his shot. I mean he is shooting 48% from 3, I don't know what you are thinking is good if that isn't good enough for you.

As a MN fan, nice to see both Sconny and Iowa struggling. Iowa got crushed by Indiana tonight to fall to 0-2 in the B1G.

We badly need to locate a legit 3-pt threat in the near future, it seems like forever since we last had a real threat from deep.
Joey King shot 40% on threes 2 years ago. 59-147 0.401

Joey King shot 40% on threes 2 years ago. 59-147 0.401

McBrayer shot .416 last year. Springs was .380 on almost double the attempts of Dupree.

So yeah...they have shooters but they also do other stuff

I’ve softened on my WI projections where I thought they’d be a not dangerous, yet solid tournament team but I think you guys are inching towards dangerous territory of being hopeful that they’ll fall for like the 100th time on this board. Gard rallied them from a bad start 2 years ago and other than the OSU game they’ve lost to tough teams in a way that any other fringe tournament team would have lost to those teams.

I’ll toot the same horn from earlier in the year that Vegas doesn’t think they’ll “struggle to be bad” even if maybe they’re not good enough to dig out of this hole to get into the tournament.

Iowa is lol. They have the players that could torch a decent team on any night if they shoot well but they’re going to sink fast in the standings.

You mean like McBrayer, Harris, or Kalscheur?

Top Bottom