Conference Championship Games Thread

JT trying to cost his team the playoffs.

Why is there only one poor guy working on the field?

I don't know why they didn't at least have a couple other people go out there and kneel.

One could have been the bucket holder, and the rake dude should have been there at the start.

Watching 1 guy trying to fix the field in front of tens of thousands live and millions on tv for how long? That was some great tv there folks, and they kept it on the guy the whole time. Wow

Watching 1 guy trying to fix the field in front of tens of thousands live and millions on tv for how long? That was some great tv there folks, and they kept it on the guy the whole time. Wow

Elite play by play of field turf repair

5 min for WI to make the playoff. Really don’t like Meyers call. We’ll see if it works

House of Pain

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KZaz7OqyTHQ?start=24" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's to hoping no B1G team gets chosen for the FBS playoffs. Two undeserving teams in the B1G championship game tonight.

Amazing that Ohio State just reloads every year.

Excellent effort by both teams, great game to watch. Congrats OSU.

Big Ten gets shut out if the playoff, which is awful. Alabama dancing in the streets. SEC gets two in. Sad

They won't put 2 SEC teams in. I think Ohio State is in.

Refs had a major impact on the game's last drive. Bad offensive holding call (the D lineman fell down on his own) and a defensive holding non-call on the same play put Wisky in a hole they shouldn't have been in. I hate it when the refs decide the outcome of a game on bad calls...even though I don't feel bad at all about Wisky losing.

Wisconsin for sure out. OSU did not look good. Thinking Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia and Bama which is just puke

Nope. Lost to OU and bad lost to Iowa

Loss to OU won’t hurt but comparing loss to Iowa to loss to auburn is where OSU goes down in flames. I agree Bama looks likely. But maybe the committee will take a hard stance on the conference championship

They didn’t last year (Penn State) .... not that previous years selections matter a damn.

Man the sharps who managed to get Wis +6 and caused the line to go down were right on the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU did hand UW some easy points in the first half to keep the badgers in it, but they still didn't look deserving of the playoffs.

Alabama beat nobody during the season, there's no possible way they should get in.

Refs had a major impact on the game's last drive. Bad offensive holding call (the D lineman fell down on his own) and a defensive holding non-call on the same play put Wisky in a hole they shouldn't have been in. I hate it when the refs decide the outcome of a game on bad calls...even though I don't feel bad at all about Wisky losing.

Looked to me like he had him hooked and tackled him. There was a very questionable hold called on OSU earlier that negated a long run so at the very least they offset. There was a non-call on PI around the same time so that also evens out.

OSU didn’t play well, particularly Barrett’s passing game wasn’t elite and they still downed Bucky. Best team going to the CFP.

Nope. Lost to OU and bad lost to Iowa

That vs Bama's anemic strength of schedule. The regular season ending 25-14 lost to Auburn, who lost to No. 6 Georgia in the SEC Championship.

Top Bottom